TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › It's SOOO cold outside!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

It's SOOO cold outside!

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
I woke up this morning shivering. I didn't turn the heat on last night because it wasn't that bad. Its 48 degrees outside and you get bet your butt I have the heat on now
post #2 of 19
Our high temp today is supposed to be 47. Now, how cold do you feel?

Wait'll the Northern folk check in. They know cold!
post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Our high temp today is supposed to be 47. Now, how cold do you feel?

Wait'll the Northern folk check in. They know cold!
Oh I am originally from Ky. So I know how cold it can get.. but this is Florida The Sunshine State...it's not supposed to be this cold! Tomorrow its gonna be even colder too
post #4 of 19
It's 31 degrees here (- 1 degree Celcius) and I have my windows open, LOL
post #5 of 19
Was 30 degrees according to the sign by the freeway on my way to work this morning- there was snow (very light covering) on my car this morning!!
post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
Was 30 degrees according to the sign by the freeway on my way to work this morning- there was snow (very light covering) on my car this morning!!
WOW! I miss the snow SO much. I am thinking about next year going to Ky for the boys to see snow.
It looks like it's going to snow here because of the overcast
post #7 of 19
My thermometer says 20 degrees here this am. (Iowa) I hate the cold.
See ya. I'm off to work.
Have a great day!
post #8 of 19
Cold you say, It was 90 here yesterday and it's supposed to be 85 today, it's now 5;45 and I woke up because I was to hot Send me a few just a few snowballs whoever has them, NO RAIN PLEASE, I hate the rain.. The Cats LQQKED at me like I was nuts when I got up and they just layed back down
post #9 of 19
Its 57 right now and will be up around 80 today
post #10 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Cold you say, It was 90 here yesterday and it's supposed to be 85 today, it's now 5;45 and I woke up because I was to hot Send me a few just a few snowballs whoever has them, NO RAIN PLEASE, I hate the rain.. The Cats LQQKED at me like I was nuts when I got up and they just layed back down
Quote:
Originally Posted by katl8e View Post
Its 57 right now and will be up around 80 today
To both of you!
post #11 of 19
Was just 30 when I checked at 7:00 its now a nice warm 37.
post #12 of 19
It's too cold for me too, Alicia! Us Floridians do not handle cold well and while 48 is cold to me, it was 38 here in Jax. BRRRR!

Would you believe we actually have a chance of getting snow flurries here in the early am hours tomorrow morning and again on Wednesday morning? The funny thing is that people will be staying up for a chance to see 3 or 4 small little flurries fall from the sky.
post #13 of 19
Work up to 27 degrees (when I took my walk) and a high of 44!! That is still shorts wearing weather in Wisconsin!!
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirtle View Post
It's too cold for me too, Alicia! Us Floridians do not handle cold well and while 48 is cold to me, it was 38 here in Jax. BRRRR!

Would you believe we actually have a chance of getting snow flurries here in the early am hours tomorrow morning and again on Wednesday morning? The funny thing is that people will be staying up for a chance to see 3 or 4 small little flurries fall from the sky.
I have to admit, I'd be one to stay up just to see
I would rather have it cold then hot
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
I have to admit, I'd be one to stay up just to see
I would rather have it cold then hot
Me too!
post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
I woke up this morning shivering. I didn't turn the heat on last night because it wasn't that bad. Its 48 degrees outside and you get bet your butt I have the heat on now
We had snow on our cars and grass this morning.. It's 31 degrees right now...

It's very very cold....
post #17 of 19
up here in good old edmonton, there has been snow on the ground for 4 weeks. So yea, its been below freezing since mid October. We got a mild Chinook this weekend, and it has been up all the way to +5 C.....upcoming weekend predicts highs of -15C both days...which is like 5F.
I need a trip down to FL or CA or something.....
post #18 of 19
It's 48* here. the heat index says it feels like 44* It's supposed to be
34* tomorrow with rain/snow showers.
post #19 of 19
It's 42 degrees right now in Memphis- i'm freezing!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › It's SOOO cold outside!