the Daily Thread Monday Nov 20

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Happy Monday TCS!

Cool day here, and snow showers forecast for later this week
I hate winter.

Today's holiday is for the drivers. Hope everyone pays extra attention to the lights, stay safe, especially this week with all the travelling folks on the road.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone

It will be around 3 degrees celsius today...so kinda chilly. But I am good to go as long as its over 0..

I took Wednesday off this week, I know thats random, but I still have 4 vacation days left, and no good time to take them..so I will be taking a bunch of random days off in the next 2 months..

Today I get to leave work at 4pm as I start early, so thats awesome..I LVOE mondays because of that!!

I got a crapload of shopping done this weekend...going to continue today after work I think

Alright have a great day folks, I luv ya all

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much going on here today.DH is going hunting and the kids have off all week of School.
Did my grocery shopping last night for Thanksgiving day.
Have a GREAT day everyone!!!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!!

Looks like everybody has a busy day ahead. I have the day off so I'm going to clean (I always seem to be doing that) and Christmas shopping

Have a great day!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Good Morning!

I have to go for allergy shots this morning, then the rest of my grocery shopping for Thanksgiving. Then cleaning, etc. Tracy, I will be saying cleaning myself every day from now until Thanksgiving!

Have a great day!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. Well I have such a headache this morning. Its so bad its making my tummy hurt. Yuck. I dyed my hair this weekend. Nothing drastic but I was getting the blonde highlights out since it is getting winter. I really like it. The color is called Almond Bliss by Herbal Essences. I will have to get pics later when my mom gives me my camera back.

Have a great day everyone!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!!!

Ok, ok, ok, I wasn't able to get online this weekend....how do you all do it? Work, keep a clean house, give the kitties quality time, spend time with your kids, pay attention to your hubby, and still have time for the computer? I just do not have any free time. I did get alot done though over the weekend.
I had a truck load of dishes from all the charity events I had last week that had collected, so I got those done, all my dusting, thorough vaccumming (under the couch), scrubbed the bathroom including the floor, did my kitchen floor, at least 8 loads of wash, cleaned my bedroom, and made dinner on Fri & Sunday. I also did things like re-organized drawers, clipped coupons, organized my sales fliers for the best shopping day ever!!!
I still have to get some grocery shopping done, we are not cooking on Thursday, we're cooking on Sunday. But I want to get all my x-mas stuff up this weekend. I know I'm crazy, but I love it, my tree is stunning, and I love to stare at it and sit in the dark with the warm glow of x-mas lights.

Hope you all have a great Monday!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Then cleaning, etc. Tracy, I will be saying cleaning myself every day from now until Thanksgiving!
Has Abby given you some tips on "cleaning yourself?"

I know what you meant, but I just had to pick on ya!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Good Morning!

I have to go for allergy shots this morning, then the rest of my grocery shopping for Thanksgiving. Then cleaning, etc. Tracy, I will be saying cleaning myself every day from now until Thanksgiving!

Have a great day!

Karen pick me up an allergy shot would Ya, and while your at the store grab me the stuff for Thanksgiving please, really appericate it saves me 2 trips... Everyone stay cool or warm and be careful and have a Great Monday

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning. Today it is 63, wind is blowing just a little, perfect day for drying clothes. This is the first day of my vacation and I was up at 6:10 this morning doing laundry.

I don't know that the hell is wrong with me.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

Good morning. Today it is 63, wind is blowing just a little, perfect day for drying clothes. This is the first day of my vacation and I was up at 6:10 this morning doing laundry.

I don't know that the hell is wrong with me.
I was up even before that and I didn't go to bed till 2am, I couldn't wind down I cleaned from 1:00 pm till 11:00 last night, so I have no idea why I got up at 5:45 am ...I'll need ma a nap

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the day is starting sunny!!! Got the walk out of the way too. Its a unseasonably warm week for Wisconsin-with a high of 55F on Turkey day. Going to work outside cutting down more perennials. We worked on buikding a large bin (6ft x 6ft x 3 ft) for me to create my potting soil mix-hopefully we will finish this on Friday. Might haul in some more firewood and we have a ways to go yet with that!! Also I want to deliver some of my winter containers to clients tomorrow so I will put a couple together then take apart as they will not travel well in the back of the truck!!
That should be about it for today!!