Feeling guilty

angier106

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I posted a few days ago that my Chachi hadn't come home. She is still missing.
I feel guilty because I am worried all the time about her and I haven't been giving very much attention to her kitties she left behind.
I'd appreciate your advice.
Thanks.
Angie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Angie, Im very sorry Chachi hasnt returned home. I think I have responded to every post you have posted about her missing. Can I ask what have you done to try to find her? You said you read through the thread I had left for you. Have you put food out for her? Have you tried to set a trap for her? Let us know what you have done so we can advise your further.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angier106

I posted a few days ago that my Chachi hadn't come home. She is still missing.
I feel guilty because I am worried all the time about her and I haven't been giving very much attention to her kitties she left behind.
I'd appreciate your advice.
Thanks.
Angie
Did you call that number I gave you? Let me give it to you again: 1-800-HELP-4-PETS, There are real people there that answer the phone to help you track down your pet. This is the most highly recommended place to start first by such publications as KITTENS FOR DUMMIES, have you called them yet? Please do it right now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angier106

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
set food for her and posted flyers. I've also gone through out the neiborhood calling her. I was afraid that she might be trapped a a newly built house that is for sale and is locked. I looked through the windows and called her. No answer. Next day the house was open.
I haven't called the number but thanks for reminding me! I will call.
Thanks.
Is it wrong to feel worried about her and not pay as much attention on the kits left behind?

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not wrong to worry, but you must take care of the others - what if she just isn't found (it can happen) - you don't want a houseful of neglected and possibly psychologically stunted kittens do you? Chachi is as likely to have been 'adopted' by someone by now, maybe someone who has no idea she's lost, or no notion of giving her back, but is taking very good care of her (after all, why bother otherwise), so at least give the kittens their 'due'.

angier106

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I called the number you gave me and I didn't talk to anybody.
Is it for members only?
I don't have them registered.
Thanks to everyone..

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angier106

I called the number you gave me and I didn't talk to anybody.
Is it for members only?
I don't have them registered.
Thanks to everyone..
Angier, they have changed things since last time and you are right they now do have to be register with a chip or something. They used to help you matter what, I am sorry that I may have given you some false hope. The good things always change, the bad things never do...

namo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry to hear about your kitties continued missing state. I read your previous threads and since I had no advise to give, didn't post anything. I'm posting now to tell you that you and your precious little Chachi will be in my, and my families, prayers and thoughts. I wish you peace, and all the luck in the world that she is safe and will return to you soon.

angier106

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
to everyone who has responded. I am very glad that I found this site because nobody that I talk to really understands what it means to have a pet. They don't understand the love that one feels for their "kids".
Thanks for your prayers Namo. I still have hope that she returns safely.
Angie