Moochie's revenge

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well Mooch wasn't too happy with me last night when I kicked her off of my lap after she scratched me. Then today I had the nerve to lock her out of my study while I did some present wrapping. Then horror of horrors...I was ignoring her while on the telephone...

Instead of getting mad, she's getting even. I am currently sitting hunched over with a 14lb cat on my back/shoulders. I was leaning my elbows on my knees while talking and she jumped on the arm of the chair and just propped her 2 front legs over on my opposite shoulder. After some time now I have found myself almost completely folded in half with Mooch completely on my back.

If DH was awake he'd take a pic. I can barely see the screen right now. To top it all off...the stinker just stood up and is purring! What am I gonna do with her!?!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, good girl mooch! she's teaching her meowmy, that she is NOT to be ignored unless she ignored you first

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

hehe, good girl mooch! she's teaching her meowmy, that she is NOT to be ignored unless she ignored you first

I better write that down for future reference!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I better write that down for future reference!
Yes, i think you should
....otherwise if you mess up again, she'll just have to "remind" you again

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know when I do that or tell them to get down out of my lap, they go and lay in the cornor and then I got get them and tell them I'm sorry
They know what to do look like you beat them and all

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Well Mooch wasn't too happy with me last night when I kicked her off of my lap after she scratched me. Then today I had the nerve to lock her out of my study while I did some present wrapping. Then horror of horrors...I was ignoring her while on the telephone...

Instead of getting mad, she's getting even. I am currently sitting hunched over with a 14lb cat on my back/shoulders. I was leaning my elbows on my knees while talking and she jumped on the arm of the chair and just propped her 2 front legs over on my opposite shoulder. After some time now I have found myself almost completely folded in half with Mooch completely on my back.

If DH was awake he'd take a pic. I can barely see the screen right now. To top it all off...the stinker just stood up and is purring! What am I gonna do with her!?!
Kitters does that to her daddy ALL THE TIME!! I think it is so funny! He doesn't mind you but he does realise that he better not lean over if she's near by or up higher than his back!