Velvet! The butter is for humans- not kitties!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So tonight I was buttering up some homemade bread my mom made when Velvet (who has decided that she "lives" in the kitchen - she has even gone so far as to demand a kitty bed on top of the washing machine), well....tonight Velvet thought she'd see how yummy butter really was! The little stinker! I swear I turned around not even 5 serconds and when I looked back, Velvet had her entire face in the butter tub.....and front paws...just eating away!
When I said her name, she emerged slowly .....and very guilty looking from the tub of butter with her entire face and paws saturated in butter- it was all over her
. It was so funny I just died laughing
...then I had to convience her that eating butter was not good for kitties and that she had to sit still so i could clean her up. Oh the joys of rotten kitties

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

So tonight I was buttering up some homemade bread my mom made when Velvet (who has decided that she "lives" in the kitchen - she has even gone so far as to demand a kitty bed on top of the washing machine), well....tonight Velvet thought she'd see how yummy butter really was! The little stinker! I swear I turned around not even 5 serconds and when I looked back, Velvet had her entire face in the butter tub.....and front paws...just eating away!
When I said her name, she emerged slowly .....and very guilty looking from the tub of butter with her entire face and paws saturated in butter- it was all over her
...then I had to convience her that eating butter was not good for kitties and that she had to sit still so i could clean her up. Oh the joys of rotten kitties

Velvet... You are not a cholesterol kitty!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

No pictures! lol. I bet that was a sight to see.
it happened so quick i didn't have a chance to snap any- but it was soooo funny! Her face was just covered in it
she was definitely guilty

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Salix

awww but m-ooom, you never share!
I didn't know she liked butter?
she's supposed to be the "picky one"....i guess she decided to be more adventerous this week
Usually there are only two types of soft foods she likes, one kind of treats, and she only likes tuna, chicken and turkey- all must be warmed up to her liking
and she only likes ice water
....when did she decide she likes butter? Humm..she's been hanging around Jasmine too much would be my guess

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Velvet... You are not a cholesterol kitty!
Seriously! I should get her some of that Smart Heart stuff

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy I can't leave anything out
I had some chicken on the counter and someone managed to get a piece off and give it to the Basset hound Zoie
I actually think she bribes the cats to pull it off the plate and push it off the counter, thank Godness it was boneless

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Seriously! I should get her some of that Smart Heart stuff

Oh no I grew up on Butter now and I want to make sure I keep my blood fat high enough
No heart smart for me, I have always said anything with Health, Science, or Diet in it is not for me

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh no I grew up on Butter now and I want to make sure I keep my blood fat high enough
No heart smart for me, I have always said anything with Health, Science, or Diet in it is not for me
It's really not bad at all (my mom has high choloesterol and high blood pressure- so she usues it a lot when she cooks- and it's yummy. You definitely can't tell the difference between that and normal butter,

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Get her some Cheerios.. It helps lower it
She's so picky that she's fish her paws around the cheerios, dip one little dainty paw in the milk and sip it very slowly
she's normally very lady like

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the difference
I have never had to worry about weight, I weigh 104 lbs have forever but I still have high blood pressure and cholesrol <<< yeah that
but it's under control, the Dr alway's tells me it must be handed down
I don't know my mother was smaller then me and I never remember her having that.
If I want it I'm eating it

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Again
On you!
What can I say were a small group 5ft and less, my sister wears a size 1 she's puney though
But it's all good buying clothes is a challenge people dont understand when your small it's very hard unless at 59
Oh my I had to put that for the 1st ime I just had that dang BD
anyhoo clothes unless I would like to wear hip huggers that are pinchey in the croch or pants with bells and whistles and tops above the navel you loose there's nothing to choose from, my sister has a real hard time..

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is so funny!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

That is so funny!!
Funny...but the poor butter must be replaced now.....it is covered in black fur
.....she had all of her face and her front paws in there just going to town
it was soo cute!