I Missed TCS!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, sorry i disappeared for a day or so there- it was aweful! I'm having complete TCS withdrawl! My lap top is currently in pieces on the kitchen table because Colin is "fixing" it lol....so since he's at work tonight, i've conviently taken over his pc.
/ I've been completly swamped with work and school (finals are comming up
) / Just a little update on the 5 kittens- they are really not looking so well at the moment. I'm going to take all 5 of them into the vet tomorrow. Little Ruger looks the worst
So hopefully once they get to the vet again they will start to feel better. (the poor things are on 5 different medicines right now.) I won't be able to get on as much this week as I normally do- I have class tomorrow and tues. Tues night i have work, and after work, Colin and I are leaving to go to Alabama until Friday- so i'm going to have to go through TCS withdrawl again. That stinks lol.

Oh, i do have some awesome news though- I just got the results in from my biopsey the other day and it came back negative for esophogeal cancer and negative for chrones:!!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Nikki,

Congrats on the good news from the biopsies.

Sorry to hear the little ones aren't doing well - sending major healing vibes for them.

And see you when you're able to join us.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad the results were GOOD!!!!!
I'm sorry my God babies are still so bad off. Yours are too.....by the way.They go back to the Vet on Wed. if the ring worm hasn't cleared up.
I also have 3 kids with it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I'm glad the results were GOOD!!!!!
I'm sorry my God babies are still so bad off. Yours are too.....by the way.They go back to the Vet on Wed. if the ring worm hasn't cleared up.
I also have 3 kids with it.
Tammy! I missed you! Now what are you doing making my little God babies sick???? Shame on you.
(I hope all goes well at the vets and doctors this week- i'm sorry your kids got it too- i definitely understand how miserable it can be. Did you get your Tek Trol order in yet?)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!
I missed all of ya'll!
/ I was very glad about my test results....but now that those things are ruled out-they're STILL not sure what's causing all of my GI issues....so i'm kinda miserable after having all those tests and still no answers. I go back to the doctor the week after thanksgiving to talk to him about it. / Thankyou for all the vibes for the foster kittens- they definitely need them. They have severe URI's and ringworm at the moment. Their little faces are broken out, they're congested, sneezy, have runny eyes, and are just not their usual selves. So to be on the safe side, i'm taking them back to the vet tomorrow just in case. Especially for little Rugar, he's got it the worst
. I've been spoiling all 5 of them all weekend and taking very good care of them, so hopefully they will get better soon

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Nikki,

Congrats on the good news from the biopsies.

Sorry to hear the little ones aren't doing well - sending major healing vibes for them.

And see you when you're able to join us.

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Thanks everyone!
I missed all of ya'll!
/ I was very glad about my test results....but now that those things are ruled out-they're STILL not sure what's causing all of my GI issues....so i'm kinda miserable after having all those tests and still no answers. I go back to the doctor the week after thanksgiving to talk to him about it. / Thankyou for all the vibes for the foster kittens- they definitely need them. They have severe URI's and ringworm at the moment. Their little faces are broken out, they're congested, sneezy, have runny eyes, and are just not their usual selves. So to be on the safe side, i'm taking them back to the vet tomorrow just in case. Especially for little Rugar, he's got it the worst
. I've been spoiling all 5 of them all weekend and taking very good care of them, so hopefully they will get better soon
I am sorry that you are still having GI issues without an answer! I hope that you get some answers after Thanksgiving. Until you get the answers have a great time over the holiday and I hope that the kitties get better soon!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I am sorry that you are still having GI issues without an answer! I hope that you get some answers after Thanksgiving. Until you get the answers have a great time over the holiday and I hope that the kitties get better soon!!
Thankyou
I appreciate that. I did finally find 1 milk that I can have that doesn't make me sick
.....and the winner is.....

Lactaid Fat Free milk
it's awesome! It tastes just like real milk yet doesn't make me violently ill
I love that stuff now!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Sorry you and the kits have been sick but I am glad to see you back online.
Thankyou! I was going stir crazy without TCS
I told Colin that he better get my pc fixed soon otherwise i'm taking over his to get on TCS
/ The kittens are about to have another dinner in a minute

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome back, Nikki!
I missed you! I hope you and all the kitties are well soon and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you feel better soon as well!
I am so glad your biopsy came back negative for cancer!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

welcome back, Nikki!
I missed you! I hope you and all the kitties are well soon and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you feel better soon as well!
I am so glad your biopsy came back negative for cancer!
Thanks Krista
I missed you too! How is Memphis doing? Did she find a home yet??

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad your tests came back with good news!
If you're coming near Birmingham...give me a holler!
I hope the little ones are doing better by the time you travel

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's doing well and unfortunately she hasn't found a home yet.
I hope she finds a home for the holidays. I just wish I could adopt her.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

She's doing well and unfortunately she hasn't found a home yet.
I hope she finds a home for the holidays. I just wish I could adopt her.
I wish I could adopt her too!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsallover

So glad your tests came back with good news!
If you're coming near Birmingham...give me a holler!
I hope the little ones are doing better by the time you travel
I'm going to be in Mobile