Do they groom you?

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evidently my shampoo is distasteful to Mr. Puff. lol. I just took a shower and sat back down to watch TV and Mr. Puff jumped up on me and started grooming my hair...lol.

salix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
absolutely
aparently my showering habits offend miss Mica, she must reclean my feet and hands properly every time.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine love to groom my face............expecially after I've eaten something.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do they ever
especially Jasmine. Tonight I was sitting on the couch at my house for a bit and Jasmine was up there with me watching "extreme makeover home edition" and she felt the need to "groom" my arm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Do they ever
especially Jasmine. Tonight I was sitting on the couch at my house for a bit and Jasmine was up there with me watching "extreme makeover home edition" and she felt the need to "groom" my arm
Hey I was watching that too..lol. I get all teary eyed when they reveal it. I'd love to have something like that happen to me. I suppose I need to own a run down house first though huh....

phishmarisol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Only my hand. Like if she is sitting in my lap and grooming herself and my hand is nearby she'll start licking it. She did it a lot more when she was a kitty. I don't necessarily care for it but I figure she is trying to do good so I just let her do it.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xposigroovex

Only my hand. Like if she is sitting in my lap and grooming herself and my hand is nearby she'll start licking it. She did it a lot more when she was a kitty. I don't necessarily care for it but I figure she is trying to do good so I just let her do it.
Thats what Zebra does too. Milo doesn't sit with me, hes always with my boyfriend so I don't know if he would.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rocket will knead my hair and drool at night until he falls asleep. Twig will get on the bed and hit my hair until I let him under the covers, if I'm not fast enough, he will bite and pull my hair. Is that considered grooming?

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Harriet grooms me when I stop petting her. She'll lick me like 4 times then stop and look like "okay, I did you. Now do me!"

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They all groom me from time to time. Molly occasionally gives me a good wash (my hand only, so far, but very throughly). Molly and I have a co-mothering relationship, I think sometimes she thinks she's my kitten, and sometimes she thinks I'm her kitten.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gracie's my personal groomer and especially likes my ears, although Peter has also been known to groom my head and then pull my hair if I don't get up fast enough in the morning.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hehehe Manytoes ususally doesnt groom me, but occasionally my arm gets a good licking....Leli's cat Sammy usually licks my hair a bunch when I go for a visit, hes a queer cat indeed!