I have had a headache for HOURS...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, I have had this dull headache since like 2pm...It hurts and is very annoying..I don't want to take any pills because It is such a dull throbbing, I feel maybe it will go away on its own soon..

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For what it's worth, I feel your pain. I get chronic migraines, which suck, and can't take regular migraine medication, which supersucks, so I have tylenol 3 and I hate to take it if I don't really need to.....which means I spend a lot of time with a headache I'm trying to hope away. You could always try a low dose of ibuprofen (advil) if you wanted to.
Hope you feel better soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Well I would take a tylenol, but could you be a little dehydrated, I was get a dull headache when I don't drink enough water?
That could be it..I literally don't drink all day..Unless at the gym..I do not ever get thirsty so I don't drink usually unless I'm eating.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lack of caffiene? Lack of food?

If you don't help resolve it soon it'll just stay there or get worse. Most times if I don't take care of mine within 4 hours, they turn into a migraine.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well I would take a tylenol, but could you be a little dehydrated, I was get a dull headache when I don't drink enough water?
That's an excellent point - I'm always drinking water so I didn't think of it (so sorry!). Usually if I have a dull headache it's due to atmospheric pressure.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

That could be it..I literally don't drink all day..Unless at the gym..I do not ever get thirsty so I don't drink usually unless I'm eating.
You need to get your 8 glasses a day... the Canada food guide says so!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have heard that isn't really true...you think its true? I never know who to beleive with health stuff

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go take a hot bath, drink some hot tea, and go to bed. I hope you feel better soon!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry you have a headache!! I hope it goes away soon.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Its true - I drink 8+ glasses a day, its very healthy for you and it also helps with weight loss as well. Very good for you to drink a lot of water.

I'd suggest taking something for it if it hadn't gone away by now. I'd get irritated from it and take something just for it to go away!

Hope you feel better!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its slowly going away now...I think it was because I ate really unhealthy today..waffles, then Burger King, and a coffee and a latte..NOTHING healthy.

Then I had some oatmeal, and cheese and crackers and it started going away.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Man, I have had this dull headache since like 2pm...It hurts and is very annoying..I don't want to take any pills because It is such a dull throbbing, I feel maybe it will go away on its own soon..
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Lack of caffiene? Lack of food?

If you don't help resolve it soon it'll just stay there or get worse. Most times if I don't take care of mine within 4 hours, they turn into a migraine.

Its slowly going away now...I think it was because I ate really unhealthy today..waffles, then Burger King, and a coffee and a latte..NOTHING healthy.

Then I had some oatmeal, and cheese and crackers and it started going away.
I am glad to hear that your headach is starting to go away. I was going to ask if you had eaten recently or eating something with too much sugar or fat, those tend to do things like that to me... But you already answered the question and are starting to feel better, so... I'm keeping my ger well vibes!
Just kidding, you can still have them! Keep getting better!