or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › GAME: Acceptable or Unacceptable!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GAME: Acceptable or Unacceptable!! - Page 5

post #121 of 180
Thread Starter 
Acceptable, I sometimes only brush off the windshield and windows if I'm in a hurry..

Wearing socks with sandals?
post #122 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Acceptable, I sometimes only brush off the windshield and windows if I'm in a hurry..

Wearing socks with sandals?
Totally unacceptable. Its UGLY!

Regifting gifts?
post #123 of 180
Unacceptable...they're sandals for a reason

(oops, double post)
Regifting gifts?
Acceptable depending on who it's from and who it's going to


Drinking and then posting on TCS
post #124 of 180
Acceptable..gives the rest of us a good laugh!



Acceptable or Unnaceptable..
Talking in the movie theater.
post #125 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosehazel View Post
Unacceptable...they're sandals for a reason

(oops, double post)
Regifting gifts?
Acceptable depending on who it's from and who it's going to


Drinking and then posting on TCS
ACCEPTABLE! Because you come up with some crazy posts.

Not telling someone thier dress is tucked in there undies.
post #126 of 180
unacceptable. I just think it's polite to tell someone that so they don't get more embarrassed.

giving someone a dirty look when they just glare at you.
post #127 of 180
Acceptable - depending on what it's for.

Not waving to thank someone when they let you in front of them in traffic.
post #128 of 180
Thread Starter 
Unacceptable, I always wave..and expect waves too


Listening to loud music after 11pm..on a weekday?
post #129 of 180
Unacceptable in an apartment or w/ close neighbors... my neighbors do this all the time and some of us have an early bed time.

Leaving an animal mess (sick/accident) for someone else to clean by pretending you didn't see it?
post #130 of 180
Unacceptable, that's just unsanitary


Not telling someone they have a crusty hanging out of their nose
post #131 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosehazel View Post
Unacceptable, that's just unsanitary


Not telling someone they have a crusty hanging out of their nose
Unacceptable....Why gross everyone else out?


Telling another parent that thier child is misbehaving?
post #132 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Unacceptable....Why gross everyone else out?


Telling another parent that thier child is misbehaving?
Acceptable.. If the parent is not doing anything about.. Unacceptable if the parent is doing something about it and the child is just well unruly..


Wasting time at work doing anything but working....
post #133 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkitty View Post
Acceptable.. If the parent is not doing anything about.. Unacceptable if the parent is doing something about it and the child is just well unruly..


Wasting time at work doing anything but working....
Acceptable..but only if there is nothing to do..Unacceptable if you should be working.


Telling a guy you're involved w/someone to keep them away but you're not?
post #134 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Telling a guy you're involved w/someone to keep them away but you're not?
Acceptable.

Picking your teeth with a toothpick
post #135 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeop View Post
Acceptable.

Picking your teeth with a toothpick

Depends on where you at,, and if you don't have any floss;;


Laughing at a joke,, that is totally not funnyy..
post #136 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkitty View Post

Laughing at a joke,, that is totally not funnyy..
If it's gross or racist, unacceptable. If it's a good friend/family member that makes those silly pun jokes, acceptable, why hurt their feelings?

Stealing from somebody's "secret stash" because it suddenly became "that time of the month" and you're in dire straits
post #137 of 180
Acceptable...they so would do it to you!

Setting up the Christmas tree the day after Hallowe'en (in your house)
post #138 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
Acceptable...they so would do it to you!

Setting up the Christmas tree the day after Hallowe'en (in your house)
Acceptable!


Not replacing the toilet paper roll when you used the last?
post #139 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Not replacing the toilet paper roll when you used the last?
whoa! way unacceptable!

farting and pretending it wasn't you?
post #140 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salix View Post
whoa! way unacceptable!

farting and pretending it wasn't you?
Acceptable Blame it on the dog

Laughing when you hear a friend's baby say a cuss word?
post #141 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Laughing when you hear a friend's baby say a cuss word?
ummm, I always thought that was funny, but to save getting killed by mothers everywhere, I say unacceptable


Pretending food tastes good, even though it's horrible
post #142 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salix View Post
ummm, I always thought that was funny, but to save getting killed by mothers everywhere, I say unacceptable


Pretending food tastes good, even though it's horrible
Acceptable... I TRY not to offend people



Telling someone thier perfume smells good even though the catbox smells better
post #143 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Laughing when you hear a friend's baby say a cuss word?
I'm a mom and I would so laugh at that


Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Telling someone thier perfume smells good even though the catbox smells better
Acceptable, though I would find a way to get away from them as soon as possible


Picking your nose while driving
post #144 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salix View Post
ummm, I always thought that was funny, but to save getting killed by mothers everywhere, I say unacceptable


Pretending food tastes good, even though it's horrible
So unacceptable. Ive learned the hard way that if you pretend to love it you may just get it a second time and you'll have to choke it down!


Having a year and a half year old baby help you clean up the the toy room? (DH says Im turning him into my little slave )
post #145 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosehazel View Post


Picking your nose while driving
ew. unacceptable.

peeing in the shower?
post #146 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salix View Post
ew. unacceptable.

peeing in the shower?
Gross but I'd say acceptable. The water washes it away anyway. Not that I would ever do that



How about Peeing in the Pool?
post #147 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKit View Post
So unacceptable. Ive learned the hard way that if you pretend to love it you may just get it a second time and you'll have to choke it down!


Having a year and a half year old baby help you clean up the the toy room? (DH says Im turning him into my little slave )
Acceptable, never too young to learn responsibility
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salix View Post
ew. unacceptable.

peeing in the shower?
Ewwwwwww! Unacceptable.

Not flushing... Going by the saying "If it's yellow let it mellow"
post #148 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Not flushing... Going by the saying "If it's yellow let it mellow"
oh way ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Reminding people when it's your birthday, a week ahead of time.
post #149 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Acceptable, never too young to learn responsibility


Ewwwwwww! Unacceptable.

Not flushing... Going by the saying "If it's yellow let it mellow"
Unacceptable! That is gross.

Rounding up or down or exaggerating the times when you come in to work and leave every day (by about 5 minutes).
post #150 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salix View Post
oh way ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Reminding people when it's your birthday, a week ahead of time.
Sorry double post. Acceptable, I guess. I don't do it but my friends do.

(See my other post for the next one)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › GAME: Acceptable or Unacceptable!!