Bit is sad today...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They finally took down the carpet on the walls in the hallway of our apartment. When I came back in from taking out the trash he dashed out into the hallway, saw that there was no carpet, and meowed mournfully. He's been pouting for over two hours now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Awww, poor guy
Doesn't that make you nervous? Now what will he do?
Well he can't climb the walls and bop me in the nose any more, so we will have to find a new thing to do when I get home. I just pray it doesn't involve paper, shaving cream, scissors, make up brushes, or my underwear.

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Well he can't climb the walls and bop me in the nose any more, so we will have to find a new thing to do when I get home. I just pray it doesn't involve paper, shaving cream, scissors, make up brushes, or my underwear.
I hope it doesn't involve any of those items in your underwear

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

I hope it doesn't involve any of those items in your underwear
Yes, that would be bad, and funny at the same time.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm sure that's what he's thinking about right now.
Maybe you could hang some carpet on the wall inside your apartment, near the door for him?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Maybe you could hang some carpet on the wall inside your apartment, near the door for him?
That would be a bad idea. He turns into "Super Bit" when he climbs the walls. And will do amazing leaps with half twists and summersaults. If I put it up in the apartment he'd do a crash landing on my china cabinet.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That would be a bad idea. He turns into "Super Bit" when he climbs the walls. And will do amazing leaps with half twists and summersaults. If I put it up in the apartment he'd do a crash landing on my china cabinet.
And you don't want him to do that, right? *looks confused* That's a bad thing?
I can just imagine the damage he'd do if he could climb walls in your apartment....I bet he could get worse!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

And you don't want him to do that, right? *looks confused* That's a bad thing?
I can just imagine the damage he'd do if he could climb walls in your apartment....I bet he could get worse!
When DH and I buy a house I think I'm going to tack up some of the left over carpet to a wall in the basement so 8-Bit can climb. He just loves it. The space we live in right now is just too small to put something like that up.

BTW, "Super Bit" came from a dream where he had on the Superman outfit on and flew around saving other kitties.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh. What about somewhere away from the china?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

My imagination just went into overdrive when I read this. I pictured a gray cat wearing your underwear with a really bad hair cut, a paper crown, blush, and a shaving cream beard.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

My imagination just went into overdrive when I read this. I pictured a gray cat wearing your underwear with a really bad hair cut, a paper crown, blush, and a shaving cream beard.
Don't give him ideas.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I read about Bit's antics, I think how he would be in a place like ours, with a built-in jungle jim -- aka stairs, which break with a landing halfway and continue in the other direction -- Fawn loves it!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm sure that's what he's thinking about right now.
Naaaaa, I don't believe that. I have FAITH in 8-Bit. He is always thinking 3 or 4 steps ahead of us mere mortal humans. The plan is already laid....he's just gathering up all the stuff he needs to pull it off.......

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No worries...8-bit will come up with an even more nifty plan to create mischif

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

BTW, "Super Bit" came from a dream where he had on the Superman outfit on and flew around saving other kitties.
And I thought I had strange dreams

Poor kitty, I can just picture him looking at the now un-carpeted wall in disappointment and confusion.