Names...

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I'm REALLY bad with names. I know Crittermom is Tammy and StarryEyedTiger is Nikki, and EVERYONE knows who Susie is
But I am lost about other people... I do good to keep up with all the cats anymore

Sooooooooo, What's your first name and where do you live?

I'm Alycia and I'm in Florida...........

I know we've done threads like this before but I can't find em

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep this thread bookmarked because it has a lot of the regular members' names in it (it doesn't have states / provinces etc though so your post is still a great idea, especially with the SS pressies arriving)

I am Eithne and I am from Ontario

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I keep this thread bookmarked because it has a lot of the regular members' names in it (it doesn't have states / provinces etc though so your post is still a great idea, especially with the SS pressies arriving)

I am Eithne and I am from Ontario
Eithne, how you do pronounce your name? Is it a different nationality? I find it very cool!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Eithne, how you do pronounce your name? Is it a different nationality? I find it very cool!
It is Irish and pronounced Eth (as in Ethel) Ne (as in Never), Eithne was an Irish Princess and follower of Saint Patrick and is actually Enya's real name (she uses the 'correct' pronounciation but seen as no one can actually pronounce it that way looking at it, she changed the spelling and my mum decided changing the pronounciation was easier)

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It is Irish and pronounced Eth (as in Ethel) Ne (as in Never), Eithne was an Irish Princess and follower of Saint Patrick and is actually Enya's real name (she uses the 'correct' pronounciation but seen as no one can actually pronounce it that way looking at it, she changed the spelling and my mum decided changing the pronounciation was easier)
Cool! Thanks for the lesson..I really like your name