• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

But its so adorable!!

You couldn't even get annoyed!
Not annoyed at all... until Cooter decided he was going to go mountain climbing up my back after I sat down (in front of them, not ON them) and use my hair to repel back down

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I got up to grab something to drink, took me maybe 3 mins, and I come back to this............

Ahhhh the tuxies
Are you adding them to the nutt house?Are you going to You keep them? There very sweet, how's that momma kitty doing or have you heard?

Oh Oh now I know why she went basirk <<< that may be wrong but look where she lived poor Momma kitty

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! That's so cute!

I have a similar looking chair that I sit in at my computer and as soon as I get up there is a cat jumping in there. Yesterday Chynna jumped in and when I return if I turn the chair facing the computer desk and say "scoot scoot", she will move to the shelf of the computer desk. Last night she refused. So I tried to nudge her and all she did was turn over onto her back looking for a belly rub lol I ended up leaving her in the fancy office chair and going and getting my old secretary chair that has poor seat padding, no back support and is really uncomfy to sit in, lol

The things we do for our kitties!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Ahhhh the tuxies
Are you adding them to the nutt house?Are you going to You keep them? There very sweet, how's that momma kitty doing or have you heard?

Oh Oh now I know why she went basirk <<< that may be wrong but look where she lived poor Momma kitty
We are keeping 3 of them! (Who woulda guessed? :rollseyes:
)
Bo, Duke and Cooter. Daisy is gonna have a new home with our Vet

Reilly is doing VERY good. Our friend has called me and told me she discovered Reilly's love for tuna fish... The HARD way
She stole it out of her lunch one morning
Yeap, That's my Reilly!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

Awww!!! Look at those innocent faces! Even if you bought them their own chair, they'd still steal yours!!!
Of course! Meowmy's big butt keeps it warm for them

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe they are all soooooo cute, thats how it is here with willie and midnight, not really anymore midnight tho lol just willie he loves to still my sit soon as i move ! lol