Is this game making anyone else ANGRY?!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the time of year I feel like a man. I am currently watching the Steelers/Browns game and most of yuo know, I am a HUGE Steelers fan. Well being from the Cleveland area I get a lot of crap for that. Well my boys are playing so bad right now. No one is catching the ball and I am screaming at the TV(and Trav is screaming at me from screaming at the TV
)

I am a huge football fan and this game will devestate me in the next few hours if we lose. It is 10-0 Browns with 12 seconds left in the 1st half. My parents are Browns fans and so is the whole place I work.

Sorry just had to vent

By the way, I find it funny that I am the girliest girl ever and I get sooo riled up over football

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm watching the Redskins game and I could scream too!!! We have stunk all year!!! I am sad for Pittsburgh because I like them too...it's just not there year.
I am a girly girl too, but I know more about football then some boys do...Thanks Dad!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I'm watching the Redskins game and I could scream too!!! We have stunk all year!!! I am sad for Pittsburgh because I like them too...it's just not there year.
I am a girly girl too, but I know more about football then some boys do...Thanks Dad!!!
It is a sad year this year. My dad just called and started the trash-talking. I had to remind him that the game wasn't over....
UGH! Browns fans.....Why anyone would like the Browns is BEYOND me

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would not answer the phone during my game I don't want to hear any of that TALK!!! LOL

I actually have a Browns Blanket that was my late first husband's. I keep it for memories only I WOULD NEVER USE IT!!!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister laughed that she had given birth at the same minute as the Dolphins scored just to make sure that I will never try to make her daughter a Vikings fan (although the fact she could tell me this 10 mins after giving birth means that someone there was watching the game and told her to tell me which is kinda sad!)

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

My sister laughed that she had given birth at the same minute as the Dolphins scored just to make sure that I will never try to make her daughter a Vikings fan (although the fact she could tell me this 10 mins after giving birth means that someone there was watching the game and told her to tell me which is kinda sad!)
That's funny

Sounds like something I would do to my parents.....

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Being a Broncos fan for as long as I can remember, I completely understand where you are coming from. I'm just happy that my team is actually having a good year this season, but I am a bit worried about the game this evening.

Also being a Broncos fan, I agree with you that I can't imagine anyone liking the Browns or the Dog Pound. That comes from the year that the Dog Pound threw those rock hard "dog biscuits" at our players when we were winning, so our South Stands responded with throwing snow/ice balls at the Browns later that season when they hadn't cleared out the stands after a big snowstorm.
There may not be many Browns fans who remember that, but I guarantee that the Broncos fans do!

Oh yeah, and I know more about football than most guys too...Thanks MOM and Dad!
Dad's a fan but Mom was the major sports nut.
Earl considers himself a lucky man.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bears fan here (they just scored, now 10-0 against the Jets). But I cheer for the Steelers unless they play against the Bears. My husband's uncle played for the Steelers (back up quarterback) in about 1957-1958.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Grey Cup is on tonight and I'm PO'd because Saskatchewan isn't playing.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Bears fan here (they just scored, now 10-0 against the Jets). But I cheer for the Steelers unless they play against the Bears. My husband's uncle played for the Steelers (back up quarterback) in about 1957-1958.
That is so cool that your Uncle played for the Steelers!!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OK I have got over the pain of the game and realised, it could be much worse, you could be a cheese head today (sorry Kelly
)
Yeah me too...There is always someone worse off!!!...I had Brady on my Fantasy team today so I am happy!..Sorry Packers Fans I know your pain all too well! Skins lost today too
!!! I just heard Brett Favre is ok and will play next week!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I got home from the store and my boys came back in the last half and WON! All that screaming finally paid off! YAY!

Heidi, my mom is a HUGE sports nut and dad likes sports too
But both sets of grandparents loved the Steelers so they raised ME that way

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

OK I have got over the pain of the game and realised, it could be much worse, you could be a cheese head today (sorry Kelly
)
Sorry Kelly, in this house we are celebrating that loss!