Purraise
Tino and Kiko sharing a moment

Kiko sharing another moment with Easy

Group kiss

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I don't have any pictures either. Carly will go up and touch noses with the other two, but they look like she has cooties (poor thing). Lucy will hiss and Much just starts leaning as far back as possible so she looks like she's grimacing.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I don't have any pictures either. Carly will go up and touch noses with the other two, but they look like she has cooties (poor thing). Lucy will hiss and Much just starts leaning as far back as possible so she looks like she's grimacing.
Oh

Maybe she needs her own kitty friend?

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Tell Carly not to feel bad, no one will kiss Severino because he has crazy whiskers that curl in and every which way!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww - they are all so sweet!
My boys never do anything like that.. They think they are too tough for that kinda stuff

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! how sweet all the pictures are.
my boys would never kiss each other.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No pictures here either, but ours cuddle up with their arms around each other and give each other a bath before settling down to sleep. Bijou makes sure Mika's ears are the cleanest in town.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gizmo touches noses with me when I say 'give me a kiss.'

At other times, she bites the nose. It all depends on whether I am awake or asleep. Sadly, I have no pictures.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how precious.. Mine never doo that.. LOL.. They'd rather lick each other,, then kiss each,, the goofy girls!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gizmocat

Gizmo touches noses with me when I say 'give me a kiss.'

At other times, she bites the nose. It all depends on whether I am awake or asleep. Sadly, I have no pictures.
Saki too! I say 'come give mama kiss!' and he'll head butt my face so hard I think I am going to fall over