I've lost my mind!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a housefull of kids right now. A 6yr old, 3 5 year olds and an 8 year old.... Along with all the animals!
My youngest son's birthday is Tuesday but we're having the party today because he's having a tooth pulled on Monday. It took 2 hours to get them to sleep last night and when we got up this morning Deacon decided since he was up (he's an early riser) that EVERYONE should be up! I haven't had a moments peace nor a cup of coffee without demands for breakfast being made..... I don't think I'm going to have a sleepover again for a LOOOONG time

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It could be much worse.... a friend of ours had a sleepover for their daughter's birthday and there were like eight 6 year old girls who stayed over. They were into make up, and all sorts of trouble. I don't believe they slept at all that night!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OH MY, I could not handle that in the morning...You must be a very special mom to deal with that..
I've just learned to block things out..
To top off the morning, I can't find the decorations to put on the cake. I've turned the house upside down and nothing. Looks like I'll be making a trip to the store.......again. DH will have to be the rodeo clown of these "bulls in a china shop" while I'm gone.
Oh wait, I just thought about that....that might NOT be a good thing

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! Just think, soon the other kids will go home and you can catch a nap.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I have a housefull of kids right now. A 6yr old, 3 5 year olds and an 8 year old.... Along with all the animals!
My youngest son's birthday is Tuesday but we're having the party today because he's having a tooth pulled on Monday. It took 2 hours to get them to sleep last night and when we got up this morning Deacon decided since he was up (he's an early riser) that EVERYONE should be up! I haven't had a moments peace nor a cup of coffee without demands for breakfast being made..... I don't think I'm going to have a sleepover again for a LOOOONG time

It took you all this time to figure out your nutts

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

LOL!!! Just think, soon the other kids will go home and you can catch a nap.
Oh I wish!

Originally Posted by halfpint

It took you all this time to figure out your nutts
Oh
On you!
I know I'm nuts, I was just confirming it

You should have seen me trying to fix a cake that was falling apart... One of these kids are going to get a MOUTHFULL of frosting when they take a bite..

They'll be full of sugar, and I can send em home to thier parents to deal with

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My head hurts just thinking about it.

I've never wanted to have children because I don't have the patience for them, and I'm very selfish with my time.

Years ago when my friend was a single mom, I used to do the best friend duty of taking her 2 kids for the weekend to give her some time for herself to do whatever she wanted to do, even if it was to just sit in a silent house.

Man, I couldn't wait to hand them back over to her come Sunday evening!!!! LOL They were good kids but my nerves were just frazzled by the end of the weekend.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the kids went home around 7 tonight. Deacon has more Play-Doh then he knows what to do with
He also got a Big Vacuum, and the remote controlled spider. A spider earring (don't ask)
and TONS of other stuff. It was a blast but exhausting!
My house is a mess but I'm too worn out to worry about it
And to think, I get to do it all over again in 2 weeks

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh
On you!
I know I'm nuts, I was just confirming it

Well I'm sure that you do know that there is no such thing as reality
It's what you preseve <<< Oh that's not right either it to be