The problem with working the night shift

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The problem is, that on nights that I am off from work, I often keep the same schedule, so that I'm not trying to catch up on sleep the day before going back to work.

This sometimes puts me at odds with the schedules of the other residents of the household

"Hey there....you wanna turn out that light"

Etcetera sleeping in her favorite spot...where else? Guarding the food tub

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is that a bowl full of food on top of the fridge? You a great a spoiling your furbabies!
Great pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Is that a bowl full of food on top of the fridge? You a great a spoiling your furbabies!
Great pics!
Well, that IS Blondie's bowl, but it was empty at that time. She is very, very timid and kind of reclusive, and a couple of the others (Hobo and Etcetera) are pretty bullish about food. Sooo, Blondie Rumpleteaser gets fed on top the fridge. By the time the other two have checked all the other bowls and think of going up there, she's had all that she wants and is already looking for a place to clean up and take a nap

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get that same dirty look when I go into my own bedroom on a Sunday afternoon and turn the lights on....

"ummm, MOM, just cuz your home, doesn't mean we get interupted in our VERY important cat naps -k-?!?!"

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I don't think it makes much difference whether it is day shifts or night shifts. You should see the looks I get Saturday morning when I go to change the sheets and somehow always interrupt the morning nap.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
They both look like they are guarding the food while they sleep!