TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › TTP&B all together!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TTP&B all together!!!

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
I posted this in the SS thread, but just thought it was so cute, I'll post it again here. Rare that I get a pic where all 4 are together AND looking at me. Well, Bailey is squinting, but he's still looking!

post #2 of 12
#1 Amazing pic Susie. Hard to believe you caught them all looking. Tiggy looks so sweet in this pic, but he always seems to have that sweet/pitifully sad look on his face...

#2 According to my TCS timer you posted this at 12:59 MY TIME. Why aren't you in bed Susie?!? If Ohio is in the time zone I think it is, it's 4 am there! Go to sleep!!
post #3 of 12
I am sure you will see more togetherness over the holidays!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
post #4 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily_325 View Post
#1 Amazing pic Susie. Hard to believe you caught them all looking. Tiggy looks so sweet in this pic, but he always seems to have that sweet/pitifully sad look on his face...

#2 According to my TCS timer you posted this at 12:59 MY TIME. Why aren't you in bed Susie?!? If Ohio is in the time zone I think it is, it's 4 am there! Go to sleep!!
I know Emily....... It was 4am, and I had to get up to go to the bathroom. While I was up, I thought I'd check on here for a minute. Jerry was snoring so loudly I thought I'd take a break from it. He has a cold, otherwise I'd have made him go sleep in the guestroom!
post #5 of 12
what darlings...............look at those cutie-pie faces

Dont think I´ve ever seen my 3 together - even eating we have to put Dinos somewhere away from the others he´s such a greedy fatso
post #6 of 12
They are so cute..and Tiggy is so expressive!!
post #7 of 12
Awwwww what a great together pic of your beautiful fur babies
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
I know Emily....... It was 4am, and I had to get up to go to the bathroom. While I was up, I thought I'd check on here for a minute. Jerry was snoring so loudly I thought I'd take a break from it. He has a cold, otherwise I'd have made him go sleep in the guestroom!
EARPLUGS Susie get some, and if he had a cold I would have put him in the spare room Don't complain Susie when you get it now
post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
EARPLUGS Susie get some, and if he had a cold I would have put him in the spare room Don't complain Susie when you get it now
Well, I felt kind of bad, because I gave it to him in the first place!!
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Well, I felt kind of bad, because I gave it to him in the first place!!
Awwww. Poor Jerry.
post #11 of 12
Aww what an adorable bunch!
post #12 of 12
Thread Starter 
Thanks everybody!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › TTP&B all together!!!