TTP&B all together!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted this in the SS thread, but just thought it was so cute, I'll post it again here. Rare that I get a pic where all 4 are together AND looking at me. Well, Bailey is squinting, but he's still looking!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#1 Amazing pic Susie. Hard to believe you caught them all looking. Tiggy looks so sweet in this pic, but he always seems to have that sweet/pitifully sad look on his face...

#2 According to my TCS timer you posted this at 12:59 MY TIME. Why aren't you in bed Susie?!? If Ohio is in the time zone I think it is, it's 4 am there! Go to sleep!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

#1 Amazing pic Susie. Hard to believe you caught them all looking. Tiggy looks so sweet in this pic, but he always seems to have that sweet/pitifully sad look on his face...

#2 According to my TCS timer you posted this at 12:59 MY TIME. Why aren't you in bed Susie?!? If Ohio is in the time zone I think it is, it's 4 am there! Go to sleep!!
I know Emily.......
It was 4am, and I had to get up to go to the bathroom. While I was up, I thought I'd check on here for a minute. Jerry was snoring so loudly I thought I'd take a break from it. He has a cold, otherwise I'd have made him go sleep in the guestroom!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what darlings...............look at those cutie-pie faces

Dont think I´ve ever seen my 3 together - even eating we have to put Dinos somewhere away from the others he´s such a greedy fatso

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww what a great together pic of your beautiful fur babies

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I know Emily.......
It was 4am, and I had to get up to go to the bathroom. While I was up, I thought I'd check on here for a minute. Jerry was snoring so loudly I thought I'd take a break from it. He has a cold, otherwise I'd have made him go sleep in the guestroom!
EARPLUGS Susie get some, and if he had a cold I would have put him in the spare room
Don't complain Susie when you get it now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

EARPLUGS Susie get some, and if he had a cold I would have put him in the spare room
Don't complain Susie when you get it now
Well, I felt kind of bad, because I gave it to him in the first place!!