I've created a couch potato

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stopped at the Dollar General Store today to get some fresh cedar shavings for Cabela's doghouse, and found these little goodies. They were on clearance for 3 dollars each; there were only 2 left so I grabbed them both, thinking that the cats would probably like them to play in.

But it quickly got out of hand.....Trace stepped into one, and refuses to come out..... :?

"Yes, food...I know..I'll order in if you please, so whenever you feel like bringing my bowl......."

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your kitties make me laugh everytime I hear one of their stories! Did you get the the food to Trace yet?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a great hiding place
are they cat-toys or are they those things you store bits & pieces in ? whatever great toy for your kitties

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

what a great hiding place
are they cat-toys or are they those things you store bits & pieces in ? whatever great toy for your kitties
They're actually tunnel toys for small animals. I've seen them before, but usually far more expensive. These aren't the best materials that I've seen, but for the most part, my tribe isn't all that destructive, so maybe they'll last for a little while

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Your kitties make me laugh everytime I hear one of their stories! Did you get the the food to Trace yet?
I'm afraid so, I fed him in 'his' tunnel. He even ate lying down. Pretty soon he's going to be too spoiled to be good for anything

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!
You are a great shopping Mommy.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww that's so cute I think since Tavia likes hiding in stuff I will get her one.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 laundry hampers just like that only they are bigger.... and it doesn't matter if there's dirty clothes in there or not, they take a running leap into them and the whole hamper coils down and then bounces back up!
The best is when it's empty, Louie will pretend to be a barrel walker like in the circus, he'll be standing on the side of it, walking....I've tried to get pics, but it never works out.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thikn you'll find it suprisingly durrable. I bought one months ago and Wickett even claws at it and it's still in very good shape.