Full Metal Jacket's show thread

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our Jack is on the warpath to Supreme!

He made double grand champion today and is one final and a few points away from triple grand, after only 3 shows and at the tender age of 9 months. Today's show netted him 2 best of breed, 4 second best and 2 third best.

I'm throwing all humbleness aside
to make this thread about his show accomplishments....I'm very proud of this boy.

Here's a pic of the handsome devil.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW JACK you made MOMMY PROUD

CONGRATES

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must be so proud of him! He deserves it!

I am in love with Jack!
He is just sooooo beautiful.

I'm going to admit this, I've been stalking his pages wondering when he is going to make kittens with a beautiful little girl kitty. When he does you are going to have to put me on a list for one.

I hope that doesn't sound weird.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I'm always happy to see pictures and hear about Jack! He is so handsome!
Thank-you!

Originally Posted by lookingglass

You must be so proud of him! He deserves it!

I am in love with Jack!
He is just sooooo beautiful.

I'm going to admit this, I've been stalking his pages wondering when he is going to make kittens with a beautiful little girl kitty. When he does you are going to have to put me on a list for one.

I hope that doesn't sound weird.
Not weird at all, he has a good size fan club, especially those that have seen him in person. I should probably look into enlisting his services as a therapy cat after his show/stud career is over. He'd be perfect for that and I know he'd enjoy it. He has been mated to our girl Penny, she's expecting next month and then he'll be mated to Miss Spotty Paws when she's old enough. I'm happy to add you to the list whenever you're ready.

Originally Posted by sharky

WOW JACK you made MOMMY PROUD

CONGRATES
And Daddy!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Nial.. I am so looking forward to meeting your bengals tomorrow!!!

Congrats Jack!!! Way to go!!
Eva, So are they....they love vistors! You've got a long drive ahead of you, hope it seems short and it's a safe one.
We're looking foward to meeting you and your family.

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow Kai Bengals,

He is so very beautiful! Congratulations! Not often do I get my husband to participate when I'm on this site, but he just seen your boy and was very taken by him. He says congratulations as well.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is a beautiful cat. He certainly is a boy, as a breeder your used to a boy really looking like a boy. As someone used to a cat being neutered as a kitten I really noticed.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Denice

He is a beautiful cat. He certainly is a boy, as a breeder your used to a boy really looking like a boy. As someone used to a cat being neutered as a kitten I really noticed.
lol, he does have a rack on him and that picture is a few months old. He sporting even more now.

Originally Posted by siameseohio

Wow Kai Bengals,

He is so very beautiful! Congratulations! Not often do I get my husband to participate when I'm on this site, but he just seen your boy and was very taken by him. He says congratulations as well.
Thanks very much to you both for the compliments!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

... Our Jack is on the warpath to Supreme! ... I'm throwing all humbleness aside to make this thread about his show accomplishments....I'm very proud of this boy.
What a wonderful idea! I know that there are a lot of us who look for posts where you share pictures of your stunning cats - now we can also follow their progress! This is going to be fun! (May I copy cat the idea when my girl Pearl starts her career in February??? *any remaining pride suddenly flies straight out the nearest window*)

Originally Posted by siameseohio

... Not often do I get my husband to participate when I'm on this site, but he just seen your boy and was very taken by him ...
*grin* My husband happened to be behind me when I first read this thread and the picture loaded ... I mumbled under my breath, something like, "Oh my! What a handsome man!!" and Maury turned around to see what in the devil I was looking at. *LOL* He stopped watching the race (it was the Championship race at that!!) and came over to the computer to have a closer look then said, "I love our cats, Gaye, honestly, I do - but THAT is what I'M talkin' about!!" *grin*

Originally Posted by Denice

Oh dern, I am at the wrong computer to do this presently - I will get to the right one shortly and edit this reply but I have a graphic I created for a breeder to use as a note card to her stud service people ... I will post it here when I can get to the other computer which will be shortly - check back later to see it. *blush*

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

lol, he does have a rack on him and that picture is a few months old. He sporting even more now.
Nial, he is stunning. Just what I would want to see from a gorgeous Bengal Stud Boy! May you have many, fat, happy, healthy kittens from him!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!! Love to hear about his accomplishments... and of course see his stunning photos!!

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congrats! And what a stunning kitty!! I intend to post my kitties adventures when she starts showing in the altered arena. Was thinking I'd make her a kitty blog too.

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's beautiful! I love that picture. I can just hear him in an Austin Powers voice "Oh, I'm so sexy. Look at my butt"

He's gorgeous!

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WOW!!! I just LOVE his eyes! They look very ALC!

Congrats to you and Jack and wishing you both a very sucessful next show! Keeping my eye out for updates!

Oh, and can I graciously yet shamelessly beg you in this public forum to be a mentor for me when I start showing MY bengal!!! Oh please, please, please!!!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

(May I copy cat the idea when my girl Pearl starts her career in February??? *any remaining pride suddenly flies straight out the nearest window*)

*grin* My husband happened to be behind me when I first read this thread and the picture loaded ... I mumbled under my breath, something like, "Oh my! What a handsome man!!" and Maury turned around to see what in the devil I was looking at. *LOL* He stopped watching the race (it was the Championship race at that!!) and came over to the computer to have a closer look then said, "I love our cats, Gaye, honestly, I do - but THAT is what I'M talkin' about!!" *grin*

Nial, he is stunning. Just what I would want to see from a gorgeous Bengal Stud Boy! May you have many, fat, happy, healthy kittens from him!
Gaye, when Pearl starts showing, please do make a show-thread from the very beginning. That's what I should have done with Jack. I'm kind of starting mid stream here with him. I look foward to reading about Pearl's show stats!
Thanks for the compliments from you and your husband!

Originally Posted by tiffanyjbt

WOW!!! I just LOVE his eyes! They look very ALC!

Congrats to you and Jack and wishing you both a very sucessful next show! Keeping my eye out for updates!

Oh, and can I graciously yet shamelessly beg you in this public forum to be a mentor for me when I start showing MY bengal!!! Oh please, please, please!!!
Absolutely would be more than happy to help you along with getting started showing your bengal! Thanks for the compliments! Jacks next show is in 3 weeks, so I'll be updating this thread soon.

Originally Posted by Fats McGee

He's beautiful! I love that picture. I can just hear him in an Austin Powers voice "Oh, I'm so sexy. Look at my butt"

He's gorgeous!
Yeah he does have that sort of comical arrogance about him.

Originally Posted by MCMaggie

Congrats! And what a stunning kitty!! I intend to post my kitties adventures when she starts showing in the altered arena. Was thinking I'd make her a kitty blog too.
Great idea! I look foward to reading about your show adventures.

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Congratulations!! Love to hear about his accomplishments... and of course see his stunning photos!!
Thanks! I need to take some new photos of him soon. He's much bigger now.