devouring books

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh the joys of being a cat loving bookworm.

Look at it this way - at least is was the cover and not the last chapter

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so funny.

Dexter is a paper muncher too.
I never leave books out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
Originally Posted by Phat Locani

I was expecting a list of books you're reading.
Do you prefer a list of books I have read this fall or books my cat has chomped? She prefers soft cover suspense luckily. If it's a book I want to keep or have to return it goes in the drawer of my nightstand. that includes the two volume biography of Henri Matisse bu Hilary Spurling which I am now reading having filled up with some john grisham junk food.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dexter ate "The Kite Runner."
He said that it was delicious.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abigail

Do you prefer a list of books I have read this fall or books my cat has chomped? She prefers soft cover suspense luckily. If it's a book I want to keep or have to return it goes in the drawer of my nightstand. that includes the two volume biography of Henri Matisse bu Hilary Spurling which I am now reading having filled up with some john grisham junk food.
Either list! I read a lot, too. Even more since I discovered Half Price Books sale shelf, $1 for paperback & $2 or $3 for hardcover in excellent condition. I leave with a bag full each visit and finding scads of great authors I would otherwise not have tried -- due to the full cost of books. I'm really happy none of my cats chew the books.