What should you be doing instead of being on TCS today?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I should be cleaning my house, and getting the "good" dishes out for Thanksgiving!

I have been cleaning on and off all day so far, but Aaron has work to do. I keep coming upstairs to visit him, and procrastinate going back to clean by popping in here

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I certainly need to be cleaning today. I need to go pick up some cat food. I could always add in some Christmas shopping. But Im having a hard time getting started today. Im still in my PJ's!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be getting stuff ready to help my daughetr move, BUT I was up all night with my stomach there is something awlfully wrong with it, and I am not one to go to urgent care...I can't hardly move, feels like someone kicked me alot

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DEEP cleaning the apartment, ordering groceries, and getting a few other things at the store. But TCS is so much more fun.

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I should be getting stuff ready to help my daughetr move, BUT I was up all night with my stomach there is something awlfully wrong with it, and I am not one to go to urgent care...I can't hardly move, feels like someone kicked me alot
You sound as bad as me. Be careful though, I don't want to scare you but there was a lady at work who was having a lot of stomach problems and wouldn't go to the doctor. She died a couple weeks ago. Cancer. Take care of yourself.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I need to go grocery shopping but i will do that later

Tomorrow going Christmas shopping so i wont be on TCS Tomorrow

But happy going Christmas shopping

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I should be studying. And I need to cook for a Thanksgiving party that we're supposed to be at by 5pm....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be getting some groceries for John before I leave and put some gas in the car.... and run the bank to depoist some money.... but its cold outside and I don't want to venture out... yet.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should finish up cleaning the house...sent Mason to do the food shopping (so I could finish cleaning), he took our youngest with him...something tells me all we'll have to eat is chips, cookies, cereal and pop

But instead I've been trying to "help" my three fur girls get used to their new fur brother.
He meows at them, he wants to play with them so bad...but Lizzie just walks away from him, Gracie hisses but doesn't swat and stays right beside him.
Annabelle, well lets just say she hates the sight of him!
Someone told me once that Torties had an attitude and she's a tortie and I'm starting to see that attitude right now!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I should be marking mid-terms, but I'm too tired now. I was a "good girl" today, and cleaned, did laundry, and made up next week's mid-terms, but I'm not even half-way through last week's tests. Oh, well, I know what I'll be doing for the better part of tomorrow.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grocery shopping is now officially taken care of. Of course that's easier because I do it online and can check TCS every now and then.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I should be cleaning the fish tank. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s just a little tank with one fish left. It really needs to be cleaned but cleaning really upsets this fish.

Or I could be folding the laundry and putting it away. I could be doing any number of things that are not nearly as much fun as this.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a newsletter that should go out on Monday evening.
Pick up some food at sis's house.
Check the mailbox.
Preparing tomorrow's grocery list.

But - still in jammies and threatening to open my last bag of chocolate.

Oh, it's already open...