TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Oh, he's definitely toast!!!!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Oh, he's definitely toast!!!!!!!!

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
I'm gonna squish Colin when he gets home off work!He is soooooo toast! This afternoon my sister called me- her car was dead and my nephew was sick at school, so i went to pick up my nephew and sister and had to run a few errands. Before I left, I asked Colin if he wanted me to put the kittens since I was going to be out for a while, or leave them out. He said to leave them out because he was playing with them and that he'd put them up before he left for work. Sounded like a plan to me..so i left them out after Colin told me he'd put them up. Well, apparently Colin "forgot" 5 kittens! ....he left ALL 5 kittens out and Fosters out together to roam and terrorize the house! I walked through the door tonight after comming home from my sisters house and found all 6 fluffy boys running around like little monkeys into everything!!! I swear there was paper everywhere! All of the things I had sat on the kitchen table were everywhere (and a certain fluffy one - i'm thinking Kolar...had completly chewed all over my cute hair clip!) And to make matters more interesting- Colin didn't even lock them in the kitchen- they were all over the house!!! So finding all 5 frisky kittens was not so easy (there are apparently lots of nifty hiding spots at Colin's house ). When I walked into the living room, Fosters was sound asleep and Ruger and Magnum were asleep on top of his back ...humm...they must have been tired after trashing mommy's house! (it was kinda cute though). Colin is soooooooo toast when he gets home!
post #2 of 17
I would leave the disaster for him to see. (Though you aren't as tolerant of a mess as I am).
post #3 of 17
Welcome to an afternoon at my house!
My son has to have a tooth pulled on monday and they gave him Tylenol 3 liquid for pain.
Bo knocked over the bottle ALL OVER THE FLOOR just as I sat it down w/o the top... I had to call the dentist and get another one... glad his insurance covered it
post #4 of 17
Oh no!!!! Colin, is in the dog house with Lilly tonight
post #5 of 17
Sorry but. But seriously he to be taught that thats not ok. Im glad nothing bad happened. I would have freaked out.
post #6 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
I would leave the disaster for him to see. (Though you aren't as tolerant of a mess as I am).
you know me too well, i cleaned everything up as soon as i saw it trust me though, he'll hear about it when he gets off work
post #7 of 17
I would have left it for him to clean too.
post #8 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Welcome to an afternoon at my house!
My son has to have a tooth pulled on monday and they gave him Tylenol 3 liquid for pain.
Bo knocked over the bottle ALL OVER THE FLOOR just as I sat it down w/o the top... I had to call the dentist and get another one... glad his insurance covered it

lol...yup you definitely have your hands full with all those boys! alycia i don't see how you do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post
Oh no!!!! Colin, is in the dog house with Lilly tonight
Nope- hehe, now tammy, leave little lilly out of the dog house- she was only hungry is all- and you didn't share with her she was teaching you a lesson / Colin on the other hand- he's definitely in the dog house I think i'll make him vaccume tomorrow hehehehhehe!


Quote:
Originally Posted by 4crazycats View Post
Sorry but. But seriously he to be taught that thats not ok. Im glad nothing bad happened. I would have freaked out.
lol....well, i kinda freaked out when I realized that he left all 5 kittens out unsupervised with Fosters. Granted, Fosters is exceptionally wonderful with them and always gentle- but I NEVER leave him unsupervised with such small kittens- they could easily get stepped on or have something else happen to them. But luckily though, he was sleepin (and had two kittens curled up on top of him asleep too when i found them lol). Fosters is definitely a better baby sitter than Colin
post #9 of 17
I bet you were annoyed until you saw Ruger and Magnum on Fosters back - so cute!!
post #10 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
lol....well, i kinda freaked out when I realized that he left all 5 kittens out unsupervised with Fosters. Granted, Fosters is exceptionally wonderful with them and always gentle- but I NEVER leave him unsupervised with such small kittens- they could easily get stepped on or have something else happen to them. But luckily though, he was sleepin (and had two kittens curled up on top of him asleep too when i found them lol). Fosters is definitely a better baby sitter than Colin
Yeah I left Kitten out with the dogs one time when she was little. That taught me my lesson. I never ever leave the cats out except for Annie because she stays away from them. The time I left Kitten out she got knocked out cold and wouldnt wake up. She had to go to the emergency vet and they said it looked like she had either been slammed onto her head or she had been stomped on by something. Shes still not all there mentally.
post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4crazycats View Post
Yeah I left Kitten out with the dogs one time when she was little. That taught me my lesson. I never ever leave the cats out except for Annie because she stays away from them. The time I left Kitten out she got knocked out cold and wouldnt wake up. She had to go to the emergency vet and they said it looked like she had either been slammed onto her head or she had been stomped on by something. Shes still not all there mentally.
oh goodness! poor kitten!
post #12 of 17
this is for Colin!
post #13 of 17
Thread Starter 
hehe, thanks krista!!!
post #14 of 17
anytime!
post #15 of 17
That must have been a sight
post #16 of 17
Aww I would have melted at the site of Fosters and the kittens sleeping.
post #17 of 17
Well, when these things happen, it is good to find out what would happen in that "worst case scenario"! BTW I like your rolling pin smilie, LOL!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Oh, he's definitely toast!!!!!!!!