Online vs. In Store

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do you do most of your shopping for the holidays? Do you do a lot of online shopping, or in store? I'm about 50/50. If they have free shipping, I'll order online, especially if they have exclusive online deals!
Of course it also depends on what I'm getting, sometimes I like to see it in person.

What about you?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I used to buy almost all of my gifts online, but now I would say it is closer to 50/50.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christmas shopping is the only kind of shopping I enjoy, I do pretty much all of it in store.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Im about 50/50 either way... I LOVE SHOPPING!!!
Me too!!
I'm a 100% shoppoholic

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My shopping cart is pretty full right now over on Amazon.com, but I'll be doing some local shopping as well. I voted 50/50.

I like to buy my clothing gifts in the store so I can judge size and quality better.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most things I buy Christmas Eve in Walmart...lol.

But hubby likes Kiss Memorabilia which I buy off Ebay.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to order online and avoid the long lines of the holiday season if possible, but it depends how much shipping is.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

How do you do most of your shopping for the holidays? Do you do a lot of online shopping, or in store? I'm about 50/50. If they have free shipping, I'll order online, especially if they have exclusive online deals!
Of course it also depends on what I'm getting, sometimes I like to see it in person.

What about you?
The beauty of that is that you CAN go see it in person at the store and THEN buy it on line!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i put a mixture, but i usually buy the big things online. the kids' presents i usually buy at our school book fair [i'm the aunt - i buy books for all the kids]. i buy all year, too - i only have 3 gifts left to get - my dad, my grandma & whoever's name i get when we draw names on thanksgiving [that's the main reason i haven't gotten that one yet!].

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only shop in-store. It is my therapy. I love the WHOLE experience of shopping and mainly because I go with someone else, it is good quality time spent together.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, considering that I have not been able to buy Christmas gifts for the last 2 years, too broke
I picked the last option, but this year I'm in better financial shape, barely
I want to get a little something for my family, but my family basically has everything so I get gift certificates

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I shop both where ever i can find the best deal weather it be online or at the store

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I love to shop online and in the stores yes...I am a shopaholic!
Thats good to hear! Fellow shopaholics unite!

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
In my decline on line shopping is a life saver.

Also I have some gifts that go to out of state relatives and friends. If I shop on line I can have it shipped directly to them and in some cases even wrapped.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I love to shop online and in the stores yes...I am a shopaholic!
I love the shopping smilie!

It is 50/50 for me too, alot of the gifts for people back home I buy online and have shipped (gift wrapped) directly to them to save paying shipping twice... and hard to find items I get online too.

But I like shopping, so I do a lot of instore shopping too.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Online - none of my family lives close by and I find it's easier to shop online and have presents shipped to them directly. I do make the annual pilgramage to Borders for hubbies presents - he likes books and CDs.