I coudn't get on TCS!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For almost 3 days I couldn't get on here! I was having withdrawls

I don't know what happened but I could access any other website but TCS. I called my ISP about a dozen times, went to tech chat rooms and even tried 3 different browsers.
I'm sure they were laughing at me as to why a "Cat site" is so important

I guess ya gotta be a cat lover to understand.:rollseyes:

So yes,
I am definatly ADDICTED!

So now I'm off to catch up on all the threads!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other night I was on TCS all evening. My husband told me he was going to do an intervention and that I had a serious problem.

Point being, we all understand how bad it must have been. This "cat site" is pretty important to all us too.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A fate worse than death!!! glad you're back, we need more Cooter stories!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

A fate worse than death!!! glad you're back, we need more Cooter stories!!
Bo is the mischievious one, Cooter is always the innocent bystander.. And let me tell ya, Bo is becoming a handful! Last night I made a HUGE bowl of chili. I sat down to eat and realized I forgot my drink and went back to get it. I heard a crash and looked to see what it was... Sure enough, it was Bo. Standing there covered in chili sauce happily licking the remanents of my dinner off the floor...
As I cleaned up the mess, he sat there watching me with evil eyes
for cleaning up his great accomplishment. He enjoyed his dinner, but was NOT happy about his bath

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Bo is the mischievious one, Cooter is always the innocent bystander.. And let me tell ya, Bo is becoming a handful! Last night I made a HUGE bowl of chili. I sat down to eat and realized I forgot my drink and went back to get it. I heard a crash and looked to see what it was... Sure enough, it was Bo. Standing there covered in chili sauce happily licking the remanents of my dinner off the floor...
for cleaning up his great accomplishment. He enjoyed his dinner, but was NOT happy about his bath
What, you didn't eat off the floor, too?

Glad you're back! I was wondering if I missed something as I hadn't seen you in awhile...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You poor woman!
Quick! Go answer the question of the day or hit the fur pictures!

TCS withdrawal is PAINFUL!!!!!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

What, you didn't eat off the floor, too?

Glad you're back! I was wondering if I missed something as I hadn't seen you in awhile...
I came VERY close, but considering I had to remove him from playing with a "ball" in the litterbox earlier in the day, I had second thoughts

Originally Posted by gemlady

You poor woman!
Quick! Go answer the question of the day or hit the fur pictures!

TCS withdrawal is PAINFUL!!!!!!!
Oh it was horrible! I would try to get on everry 10 mins or so and NOTHING! I ended up going to bed early because it wasn't worth being on the computer if I couldn't get on here

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Imagine not being able to hear about Bit's latest antic or posting about Bo's!

You should've been here back in December 2004 for the Great Crash. Nobody got on for days....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

oops! Sorry! aren't they twins??
yeah that's it

I've learned to never leave food unattended or else I'll come back to, at the minimum, 3 little faces buried in my food

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

oops! Sorry! aren't they twins??
yeah that's it

I've learned to never leave food unattended or else I'll come back to, at the minimum, 3 little faces buried in my food
Bo and Duke are twins except Bo has a solid black face with a little white on his toes and Duke has a white chin with a little white on his toes.

Daisy and Cooter are twins. Daisy has a solid black face with solid white feet and Cooter has a white chin with solid white feet.... It's NOT easy trying to figure out who's who
Unless one of em's getting in trouble, then it's usually Bo :rollseyes:... The kids are constantly asking "Who's this one?"