TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Will some one roll me home?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Will some one roll me home?

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
We just got done eating our Thanksgiving meal. Man it was soo good! There was so much food! I think I am going to burst! Thurkey,dressing, green beans, brocolli casserole, collard greens, rolls, yams, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, cake! Too bad I don't have a cot at my desk!
post #2 of 13
yes, there is nothing like a good nap after a Thanksgiving meal. What a great lunch at work!
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
It was catered in. The turkey was so moist! I swear if I eat another bit there will be nothing left of me! I should have worn something with an elastic waist!!
post #4 of 13
If home is uphill, you're on your own. Downhill? I'd be happy to help!
post #5 of 13
Can you roll behind my truck, I'll tie a rope around you *smile*

I want turkey, too bad Canadian Thanksgiving was a month ago
post #6 of 13
Yum, that sounds good Brandi! You coulda sent some this way!
post #7 of 13
Oh Brandi, that sounds wonderful right now!!!!
post #8 of 13
Thread Starter 
I am having leftovers for dinner! There was SO MUCH left over. I got enough for me and Lee to have it for supper!
post #9 of 13
I'm assuming you had a big family get together. So what happens next Thursday? Will you celebrate Thanksgiving again with someone else????
post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorie D. View Post
I'm assuming you had a big family get together. So what happens next Thursday? Will you celebrate Thanksgiving again with someone else????

Nope it was our work Thanksgiving dinner. Next Thursday I get to do it all over again!

And I just came back out of the kitchen and evryone has made to go plate and there is STILL turkey, beans, collards, and stuffing left!
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Nope it was our work Thanksgiving dinner. Next Thursday I get to do it all over again!

And I just came back out of the kitchen and evryone has made to go plate and there is STILL turkey, beans, collards, and stuffing left!

If there's that much leftover, then you CAN send some to me!
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Yes I can!But I don't know if it will make it to the post office. it smells so good!
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
I am having leftovers for dinner! There was SO MUCH left over. I got enough for me and Lee to have it for supper!

Oh so there is left overs lol and you didnt save us any LOL That Trukey sounded great. What a great lunch at work i bet that was.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Will some one roll me home?