cat nip

sammie's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow! cat nip! They went crazy! I still consider myself a newbie cat owner as only having them for a couple months. I guess there is still a lot i need to learn! After seeing Susan's video of Tiggy and the nip i went and got some today. I also got the spray to put on their scratching board. They loved it! I was so pleased to make them happy! I also got some grass for them to have. What else haven't i heard of yet????? I don't know much of treats for cats and what they like.

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You may want to try growing some cat grass for them too. I just planted some oats. A lot of the people here said their kitties love it.

I bought from here and they sent me a little free kitty gift too.

http://www.bluecatmarket.com/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sammie's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was thinking about that. So what kind of dirt do you use to grow your own grass? Probably a silly question but so many have different chemicals and fertilizers in them i just wondered.

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sammie's mom

I was thinking about that. So what kind of dirt do you use to grow your own grass? Probably a silly question but so many have different chemicals and fertilizers in them i just wondered.
I just used plain ole' potting soil, in a small pot. Keep it moist and it grows pretty fast.