Little Louie VS. the T-Rex

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In one corner we have the bravest kitten alive, Louie D-Boy, weighing in at 4lbs 2 oz, from an unprotected litter....in the other corner we have T-Rex, weighing in a 3lbs 6 oz, from the prehistoric era. Both fighters are preparing for the toughest match of their lives!!!
We would hate for Little Louie D-Boy to blow this one, one mistake of stepping on the remote control sends T-Rex SOARING into an attack, with horrible thrashing of his head and Louie ends up scared out of his wits and stuck to the ceiling from jumping so high!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah, sometimes I'll hear that thing go off in the middle of the night...."ROARRRRRR" then I hear "hisss hisss!!!" and claw marks in my hard wood floors as he takes off a runnin'!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL...kitties have to watch out for those mean T-Rex bullies in the middle of the night. No worries, Louie, that T-Rex is all yours once you get bigger. You'll show it who the boss is sooner or later.

Bryan

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
he looks like he's sizing him up in the pic thinking "I can take you"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

LOL...kitties have to watch out for those mean T-Rex bullies in the middle of the night. No worries, Louie, that T-Rex is all yours once you get bigger. You'll show it who the boss is sooner or later.

Bryan
Thanks Bryan! He is already bigger than that T-Rex now....I swear he's almost as big as LuckyGirl, and he'll be 5 months on Nov 30th
....he is about 2 inches shy of her in length, and she's over a year old! He's already trying to show her who's boss!!! (god knows he shows me all the time....
)

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

he looks like he's sizing him up in the pic thinking "I can take you"
that's exactly what he was doing Katie! Only it was more of a chicken-y "what in the hoo-ha is that?!" He is always SO brave, until he gets close, then he's on his tippy-toes with his back arched till he gets the full inspection done, then he's fine....