Are you clumsy

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am one of the clumsiest people I know I can't count how many times in a week I stub my toe. Its a wonder I even have toes. And I can trip over about anything. When I try and pick up stuff I have to be careful that I don't drop it. It makes my dad mad but I really can't help it. I just dropped a cup while getting the dishes in the sink to soak and I scared the boxer she took off running through the house.
So I wanted to know if anyone else is clumsy.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am afraid so! Despite being pretty young and in good condition, I manage to fall down a lot. I am also constantly barking my shins and elbows. I usally have one or two rather pretty bruises due to my lack of grace.
Catfriend

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my bf and i always joke that i cant chew gum and walk at the same time bc i am always tripping over something, if i am carrying something big oh forget it im guarenteed to trip or fall

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will admit that I am a bit clumsy. I have managed to fall down my stairs a few times and even broke my ankle once falling .....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The family joke is "Mom didn't name me Grace"! It actually applies to me and sis.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I will admit that I am a bit clumsy. I have managed to fall down my stairs a few times and even broke my ankle once falling .....
I did that I was actually trying to catch Lilly who was chasing my chickens and just as I grabbed her I slipped and fell and I found out that evening that my ankle was broke.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I constantly have bruises from running into tables, the dishwasher, furniture, etc. I had a really big one on my thigh once from running into the corner of a table at work, not once, but twice in 10 mins.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Clumsy?? Oh yeah.........I've fallen off my chair at work!!
I have fallen off my bed on more than one occasion

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm always walking into things and falling and stubbing my toes.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I run into so many things that I have bruises without knowing where they came from. DH is afraid that the cops will come to the door and arrest him for battery.

erinandseamus

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm quite clumsy. I've fallen down the stairs several times and I'm always running into things. When I went to Italy in October, I fell off the stairs at home a couple days before I left. Then when we got there, I tripped on the stairwell at the villa-skinning my knees and spraining a finger but managed to save the wineglass I was holding (it was my first glass, so I wasn't tipsy or anything). Then when visiting a town with a tower, I managed to trip atop the tower and fall off, skinning my elbow. Good times. My family cringed everytime I tripped, expecting the worst. Plus, I was the only driver of a stickshift car, so that worried them as well.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus

I'm quite clumsy. I've fallen down the stairs several times and I'm always running into things. When I went to Italy in October, I fell off the stairs at home a couple days before I left. Then when we got there, I tripped on the stairwell at the villa-skinning my knees and spraining a finger but managed to save the wineglass I was holding (it was my first glass, so I wasn't tipsy or anything). Then when visiting a town with a tower, I managed to trip atop the tower and fall off, skinning my elbow. Good times. My family cringed everytime I tripped, expecting the worst. Plus, I was the only driver of a stickshift car, so that worried them as well.
I guess it was a good think that you didn't visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Clumsy here! I sprained my ankle bad once just standing there. Literally not even moving and my ankle gave out and sprained. Now that was embarrassing. Have sprained my ankle twice at work and run into doors, etc all the time!

Originally Posted by katachtig

I run into so many things that I have bruises without knowing where they came from. DH is afraid that the cops will come to the door and arrest him for battery.
Funny story: One time my mom went camping w/my lil' bro and sis and I didn't go b/c I had to work and neither did my dad. Well, mom was walking on some wet rocks and fell and gave herself a black eye!

Anyway, she kept getting all these "poor woman" looks and my dad got the "WIFE BEATER SCUM" looks. He wasn't even there.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Super klutz here!!!
I was carrying in firewood this afternoon and a very large piece fell on my shoeless foot. I'm afraid that I might have broken something!!! It fell where my little toe meets my foot and was swollen and purple about 2 minutes later!!!
I'll see how it feels and looks tomorrow (grrrr)

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus

For some reason when I am drinking I am less clumsy

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am sometimes i know i had my run into a wall a time or to not watch where i was walking or triping on my own feet every now and then LOL