What cell phone do you have?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am asking for a new cell phone for christmas. I want a camera phone but I don't know what kind to choose. I need it to be through verizon wireless though since they get a major discount for re-upping their contract (I am already on it). What is your favorite feature on the phone and what do you hate about it?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Midwest Wireless...but right now I have an LG and I don't like it so much. My contract is up in December so I'm going to get this:
http://www.midwestwireless.com/Home/...ries/Nokia.htm
(The very last one on the page - Nokia 62651i)

Its got everything I need and want- 2 megapixel camera with zoom and flash, the screen image rotates for landscape view, camera shots, and has really decent quality for a camera phone, MP3 Player and Radio.. and a few other things. John's brother has it and its a great phone, I can't wait to get it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that is a nice phone! I don't see it on the verizon website though

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Wow that is a nice phone! I don't see it on the verizon website though
There's no similar models? I don't know anyone with Verizon so I don't know of any good phones thru them
I've always had wonderful luck with Midwest!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only one I see on the verizon site is the Chocolate and the Pink Razr.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

The only one I see on the verizon site is the Chocolate and the Pink Razr.
Oohhh! I've heard that Chocolate is a good phone! I always see the commericals and tell myself that I'm going to switch to Verizon to get it
I think that one is pretty similar to the N6561i.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a motorola V262. Its not a camera phone as I usually carry my camera with me. The only feature I use besides calling is voice mail so I can't really help you.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never knew shopping for cell phones would make a girl crave chocolate so much

Thats a good deal on The Chocolate & White Chocolate phones - especially with that $50.00 online discount!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
all I can tell you is that I've had Samsung phones and they do not take good pics

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't have a picture phone - just a basic Nokia that I only use for emergencies. My daughter has a Bell camera phone that she loves - don't know what model it is though.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the Razor ...and I love it...no problems at all

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a nokia flip phone I think it's a 600 something?! But it has a camera & video. We are looking into getting the new cingular walkie talkie phones.... phone hunting sucks Brandi. Good luck!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine is Motorola Slvr L 7

here some pic´s of it!
http://spanish.engadget.com/2005/11/...l7-con-itunes/

Is a kind good, but not at all, I´m regret of it?.....hummmmm,...Maybe because I love the plataform of Sonny ericksoon,.......
One point to favour of this, is you can put a mini card with 1 Gygabit of capacity, so you can put lots of MP3 and listen it like a Ipod

Cheers

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a Cingular Motorola Go Phone - cost me $30. Calls come, calls go out, I get my voice mails and it only costs me $15 per month. I pay $1 per day, for the days I use the phone and .10 per minute. My unused minutes roll over every month.Since I use less than an hour per month, this works for me.

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
does verizon have a sims card? i also saw that some one posted about a razor phone, i used to want one as well, my bf's brother used to work for cell one and he said the razor fones arent the greatest, bc of the fact they are so fragile one drop and everything inside gets all messed up, but i dont know about you but my bf and i drop our phones on the regular, lol also i know some people that have it who loved it at first but then hated it bc of the fact that its so fragile, just a few stories and tips i've heard

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't drop mine a whole lot. I have Lee's old one so the ousdie LCD is crushed. You can't see who is calling. Its pretty beat up but it works so I have time to shop.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the Motorola E815. I bought it because it was #1 rated in Consumer Reports at the time I got it. The camera on it is really nice, and it has tons of features. It's a little big compared to other phones, but I usually have mine in my purse so it doesn't matter.

Scot has the razr and likes it. He carries his in his back pocket, so he wants a thin one.

We got a good deal with Verizon. They give nice discounts to state of IL employees.