8-Bit do not test gravity with...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Papa's can of shaving cream! Some how you were able to hit it just right so the whole thing exploded in the bathroom.

Honestly, it's everywhere... thank God it's only soap so it makes cleaning up a breeze. Yet, it was the last thing I wanted to see when I woke up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sprayed up too... it's on the ceiling. I'm locking up the next cans so he can't do this again.

At least my bathroom smells like my husband now.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

At least my bathroom smells like my husband now.
I presume that's good right? And does Bit smell like him too??? Or did he catfully get out of the way when teh soap hit the fan???

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps 8-Bit is trying to tell you something?? Maybe he feels hot with all that fur and would like you to shave him...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Perhaps 8-Bit is trying to tell you something?? Maybe he feels hot with all that fur and would like you to shave him...
It's funny that you say that, here's how I know it was him. I heard a crash at about 4:30am, and then 8-Bit ran into the bedroom and tapped me on the face. He looked really nervous, but I thought I was dreaming so I went back to bed. I woke up this morning to a shaving cream covered bathroom and one guilty looking gray kitty.

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Papa's can of shaving cream! Some how you were able to hit it just right so the whole thing exploded in the bathroom.

Honestly, it's everywhere... thank God it's only soap so it makes cleaning up a breeze. Yet, it was the last thing I wanted to see when I woke up.
LOL! Aren't cats great? <snicker>

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bit just wanted to see what would happen if he bounced it! Plus he wanted some of that lovely foam to play in!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Meowmy, he was trying to tell you there was a ghost in the house that knocked over the shaving cream, he was scared
, and you just went back to sleep.... Bad Meowmy!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my cats knock my shaving cream over all the time, but THAT never happened....knock on wood

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I love hearing the antics of 8-Bit!!
Originally Posted by crittergirl

I'm with you!! It makes my day!
I love them also

Isn't it funny how they always look guilty. I love that face. And I think the girls know it because when they look guilty they look so cute and I can't be mad at them, so I pick them up and cuddle them instead
I'm such a strict meowmy

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Only Bit...I swear, it would ONLY happen when Bit tests gravity!

On the plus side, I read somewhere that in order to keep your mirrors from fogging up from the steam from the shower to clean them with shaving cream. So your mirrors (walls, floor, ceiling, tiles, sink...) will be free from fog for a while!

Originally Posted by goosehazel

I love them also

Isn't it funny how they always look guilty. I love that face. And I think the girls know it because when they look guilty they look so cute and I can't be mad at them, so I pick them up and cuddle them instead
I'm such a strict meowmy
As long as Brandon doesn't master that face, you'll be fine.
Oh wait, from the pics you've posted...I think he has!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SchwarzeKatz

LOL! Aren't cats great? <snicker>
Yep I think cats are wonderful I don't think any of us could be without them.

Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Awww Meowmy, he was trying to tell you there was a ghost in the house that knocked over the shaving cream, he was scared
, and you just went back to sleep.... Bad Meowmy!!!
You must have hurt 8-Bit's feelings when you wouldn't go check on the ghost in the bathroom so I think he must have sprayed the shaving cream in an effort to save you from the ghost, by chasing it away and then Meowmy wouldn't even check to see if the ghost was gone.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

You must have hurt 8-Bit's feelings when you wouldn't go check on the ghost in the bathroom so I think he must have sprayed the shaving cream in an effort to save you from the ghost, by chasing it away and then Meowmy wouldn't even check to see if the ghost was gone.
Yup, I think that's what it was, alright. A ghost - he was just trying to protect the family.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't imagine the mess that must have made. Did 8-Bit manage to get out of the bathroom without getting any foam on him? I suppose he fled the scene while it was still falling, but can you imagine the shock you'd have got had you been woken up in the middle of the night by a foam-covered kitty!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I can't imagine the mess that must have made. Did 8-Bit manage to get out of the bathroom without getting any foam on him? I suppose he fled the scene while it was still falling, but can you imagine the shock you'd have got had you been woken up in the middle of the night by a foam-covered kitty!
This is what I refer to as an epic mess. It looked like someone had sprayed shaving cream everwhere.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

Me too! I share them with my family!
Awww... thanks so much! I'm thinking about writng a book about him, or at least trying to publish some short stories.