the Daily Thread TGIF November 17

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all, Happy Friday!

Looks like a nice but cool day for us after some severe weather east of here yesterday. And they are calling for a nor'easter over the weekend?
I'm staying inside with a fire.

Well, the holiday folks are having a little fun with themselves today!

Have a great day everyone!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny day to celebrate!

Stay warm, Neet!

I'm still incredibly poorly today - just can't seem to shake it
The sun is out, but it's very cold, so I think I'll stay indoors and stay warm!

Got quite a few things I need to do today - in between coughing - so hopefully I'll be able to get some sort of order to the place!

Glad that it's Friday though!

Have a great day everyone!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The weather is yukky, but so far today has been a better day than all the others.

I have a long and difficult meeting at work today, which will not be fun and then a weekend of not much planned - so some relaxation time

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning chaps and chapesses
It's a bright day here but a bit windy.

I bought a bag of huge cookies this morning for Gil coming down tomorrow and i've already had one, and seriously considering another this afternoon

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I bought a bag of huge cookies this morning for Gil coming down tomorrow and i've already had one, and seriously considering another this afternoon
So long as Gil isn't expecting any cookies, he'll never know!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya,

Not a bad day today...got tons done for the show...but now I have a huge headache!!!

Have a good friday!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all

Well Trout woke me up again this morning..30 minutes before my alarm goes off, she likes to romp around on my bed and me like its goin out of style.
I have to say, its quite cute to wake up to kitty feet pouncing all over me though
Um, the toe biting, I could do without though. And really Trout...7am is NOT the best time for fetch...

I'm very glad its Friday...no huge plans for the weekend. But glad its the weekend no less.

Have a great day everyone!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Well Last night was rough. Lee has been off work for 2 days due to the rain. Well he hasn't lifted a finger to help around the house. Didn't pick anything up and put it where it goes. I even asked him to pick up some yesterday for me and he still didn't do it. So Lee and I are fighting. I am just tired of him not helping around the house.

Today should be better. We are having Thanksgiving dinner here at work and as always it promises to be delicious!
And it is FRIDAY!!!!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all. Actually, the only thing good about it is it's Friday. Very yucky here and cold........

Did any of you watch the Barbara Walters special last night?? I thought it was hilarious!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all

Its 7:20 AM and I'm wide awake!
Harley & Davidson were running around like wild elephants this morning at 6AM, so of course I've been up since then. I'd rather be sleeping, thats for sure.

Today looks like another gloomy day, but thats okay, I don't mind them so much. I do believe my Grandparents and Mom are coming to pick me up this weekend to go back home for the week. So I have a lot of cleaning to do before my Mom gets here
Of course I'll probly leave it til last minute, nothing wrong with that!

Nothing planned for today, maybe doing some grocery shopping, but we'll see about that!

Hope everyone has a good day.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I hope you feel better soon Sarah

We had torrential rain and wind overnight, so it was hard to sleep.
Today will consist of cleaning and moving furniture around. That is pretty much going to be what I am going to be doing until Thanksgiving. Wednesday will be cooking though.

My sister-in-law with terminal cancer goes to the doctor to find out the results of her latest catscan today, so any extra vibes you could send her way would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day everyone

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another overcast day but mild temps (a hi of 40)
I have "aunt flo" visiting so I decided to forego my walk as I will be heading up north in a bit to go tromping around the woods for a couple of hours. With deer hunting starting tomorrow the traffic will be heavy. DH told me not to get the truck stuck if I decide to drive in the corn field-isn't that what 4 Wheel drive is for???
Might pick up a movie to watch tonite. Making broccoli cheese soup for dinner.
Tomorrow the weatherman says chance of flurries/rain-we really have to start hauling firewood into the basement-more messy to do so in the rain.
Thats about all the excitement so far

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning All!!!

It has been such a busy week, I am so exhausted. This week is our United Way fund raiser, and I went from being in charge of 1 event, helping with 3 to being in charge of 2 events, helping with 5. It is for a worthy cause, but boy am I beat!!! I've been up late every night getting stuff ready, and up earlier each day coming into work earlier, and many trips to the car from my house loading things up to come in, and then many trips into work. Our goal as a company is $110,000 this year, and we are at 56% of our goal. Not including the payroll deductions they haven't added in yet. So here's hoping that many people will give a little bit more from their pay. I've missed you all this week, I have not been on hardly at all!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!! (I'll be one with the couch!)

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope your SIL gets good news, Karen!

Dull day today, but TGIF, and I'm off today, so housework and laundry. Woke up to find one of the cats had thrown up in the hall - had to shampoo the carpet!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

My sister-in-law with terminal cancer goes to the doctor to find out the results of her latest catscan today, so any extra vibes you could send her way would be greatly appreciated.
Lots of (((((lucky vibes))))) coming her way Karen