TCS Movie 2 Here Watch it Now

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The moment is finally here we are ready to share the TCS Movie 2 with you all. Called Just some of the Many Faces of TCS. Wanted to give a big thanks to everyone on TCS and to the MODS for all there help and to our great siggy designer thanks for all your creative hard work. This is just our way of saying thanks to EVERYONE HERE ON TCS. Thank you Pam for letting me use your One True MEDIA work area that made it so much easier and Thanks for all your help Pam

Now go ahead and watch the MOVIE already LOL Here is the Link

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
WOW! You obviously put a tremendous amount of time and effort into creating this movie, and it's a fantastic tribute to "TCS cats". Thank you so much!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was amazing!! The rainbow bridge tribute made me cry!! I absolutely loved it!! Great Job!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, I had a big smile
on my face, along with tears
rolling down my cheeks, all at the same time watching those wonderful furbabies of ours scrolling across the screen! Now, THAT is what TCS is all about...........thanks to all who created it!!

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lovinmom828....and Pami,

Thank-You for an absolutely BEAUTIFUL tribute to our wonderful cats here on TCS........that took an incredible amount of time and effort and is very much appreciated.

That is as close as I can come to a STANDING OVATION

Winter Hawk

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Simply beautiful! I'm still all teary from the rainbow bridge segment. What a wonderful job you both did.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big ups to ya and Pamela, too, for making my handsome panther-man Calo a matinee idol!
I have dialup
and haven't been able to view the entire film; but I DID see my Calo there, along with quite a number of other gorgeous kittystars. Merci beaucoup! Ciao and miao, baby!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was the greatest thing I've seen in a long time.It was so touching and thoughtful, it brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face.
Thank you both for all the work you did.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have dial up and wasn't able to view the whole movie, but I will try again tomorrow at work

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yay! Loved it.
Like some others have said; it made me smile and made me cry.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I have dial up and wasn't able to view the whole movie, but I will try again tomorrow at work
I have dial up too, I just had to patiently wait for it to load.Which was hard, because it was soooooooooo beautiful

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
You both did a beautiful job. And I was in tears during the Rainbow bridge section. Very lovely.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was so besutiful
My Daughter and I were crying before it ever got to the Bridge Kitties, then I was
Great Job you guys. And Everyones Cats are just the best

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am smiling and crying, as I say thank you for your beautiful tribute to our TCS kitties.
Beautiful .... simply beautiful.