My name is Susie and I'm addicted to...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
reality tv. Now that Dancing with the Stars is over, what will I do!!

Introduce yourself and admit what your addicted to! (no fair saying TCS)

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

reality tv. Now that Dancing with the Stars is over, what will I do!!

Introduce yourself and admit what your addicted to! (no fair saying TCS)
My name is Heather and I'm addicted to Heros. I can't wait until next Monday and we get to see what "Save the cheerleader.... save the world" means.

Also I HAVE to watch Dexter. I think I have the icetruck killer figured out, but I won't tell unless you want me to!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi My name is Kristy and I am glued to the couch when Boston Legal comes on LOL Oh and Project runway I do hope they come out with another.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, there is still COPS on Saturday night! ("No officer, nothing in my car. Uh, that ain't mine. I bet my friend left it behind.") Anyone else love the episode with the trucker in drag?

Oh, me? I'm addicted to chocolate and other goodies starting with "C" and life in the gutter.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi I'm me and I am addicted to
I don't know anymore nothing I guess
I guess I have been through all the addictions and don't think about it anymore
I used to be a shopping, E-bay, GVC. HSN, catalog, money, stuff type, but the money part got me so I lost the other addictions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I forgot.....I'm addicted to food too........too bad we need it to stay alive.......

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Hi My name is Kristy and I am glued to the couch when Boston Legal comes on LOL Oh and Project runway I do hope they come out with another.

Oh yeah I do like Boston legal
But I have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch it

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My name is Katie and I'm addicted to TV in general
I love Heroes too, Heather! who is your favorite character?? I like Nikki, I guess that dark side appeals to me

I'm also addicted to cats
and that's it for right now, I've got a rein on everything else

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My name's Eileen and you guys already know about my major addictions.

The one TV show I'm addicted to is Navy NCIS.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
I'm Eva and I have several addictions..... vampire books, Hero's (save the cheerleader save the world) and CSI! Oh and I have a serious addiction to cats!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi,

My name is Emily and I am addicted to fattening foods (anything with bread, grease, cheese or sour cream please! Oh, and some chocolate on the side!).

I am also addicted to online shopping. It's way too easy. Although I am now trying to use my addiction for good rather than evil. I'm sending chocolates to my husband tomorrow because he's having a horrible week. Flowers to my mom next week because I can't be home for Thanksgiving. And Christmas presents for everyone!!

Oh, and I am also addicted to Gilmore Girls even though this season stinks, Veronica Mars, Ugly Betty, and Deal or No Deal.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi I'm Hope, and I'm addicted to the TV shows Lost, Ugly Betty, and The Ghost Whisperer. I'm also addicted to My Little Ponies (a very expensive addiction I'm sad to say), Sierra Mist Soda's, and Chai Tea.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Hi I'm Hope, and I'm addicted to the TV shows Lost, Ugly Betty, and The Ghost Whisperer. I'm also addicted to My Little Ponies (a very expensive addiction I'm sad to say), Sierra Mist Soda's, and Chai Tea.
I'm addicted to Lost too but I'm trying not to think about it since they're currently on their midseason hiatus.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! My name is Lisa and I"m addicted to 24, Without a Trace, Anything Stephen King, and "window" shopping at Ebay! (OH! and of course - my kitty's and my kids!!
)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm Mackenzie - I'm addicted to reality TV as well Susie! I'm 100% addicted to Real World, Real World Road Rules Challange, Ugly Betty, Deal or No Deal, The Cosby Show reruns and anything on HGTV!
Oh, I'm also addicted to Victorias Secret

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I'm addicted to Lost too but I'm trying not to think about it since they're currently on their midseason hiatus.
I've recorded the all of the first shows of Season 3, and I have Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, so if I start to get crazy with my Lost, I'll start all over and watch it all again. I wish they wouldn't have done that mid season hiatus, though. I hope it wasn't a mistake.