is my bf gonna propse?!?!?!?!?

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
so lately my bf has been askiing me questions like if i ask you to marry me would you, and your hair looks really nice like that i bet you would look beautiful in your wedding dress, and if i ask you to marry me would you say yes........ i think he might as me, plus i saw that he was looking at this on the computer
http://www.uniteddiamonds.com/catalo...?product=11069
i hope he does i would love to marry him

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well if he is looking at rings and making sure you won't say no, then I would say CONGRATS TO YOU!
Let us know if anything happens!!!!!

My husband can't keep anything a secret, so I knew about 3 months before he planned to propose. He was so excited about the ring that he told me at Christmas that he had gotten the diamonds, and was designing the ring. Then he met my Dad for lunch, and I kind of knew what was coming. The only thing he managed to keep from me was what the ring looked like, which kind of scared me at the time, but paid off in the end. My reaction was "Yes (cry, kiss, hug)...(sit back down, finally look at ring)...HOLY CRAP, YES!!!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i will deff let you guys know if anything happens, i think he might do it for christmas or something

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well if he's asking questions like that and stuff...HE BETTER BE!!!....is all I have to say!

Ok well another thing too. Before DH proposed I would be talking with friends and thier so's and thier SO's were all saying "Oh he's about to propose!" and things like that. It seemed random things and some more obvious things...but they were all so sure it was coming. I knew it was, but I didn't quite know as soon as it was! So ask a guy! Maybe he can read into it better!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Well if he's asking questions like that and stuff...HE BETTER BE!!!....is all I have to say!
lol, thats what im sayin
but i asked him the other day i said are you gonna ask me to marry you soon? and he was like yea in like 2 years after you sign the prenup, lol he was jokin about prenup part but idk 2 yrs is a while to wait, lol but then again he cant be like yea ima ask you on xmas or something like that ya know?? lol

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyprincess

lol, thats what im sayin
but i asked him the other day i said are you gonna ask me to marry you soon? and he was like yea in like 2 years after you sign the prenup, lol he was jokin about prenup part but idk 2 yrs is a while to wait, lol but then again he cant be like yea ima ask you on xmas or something like that ya know?? lol
I know it's hard to hold it in...but don't make him spoil his plans!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like it.
Good luck! I Happened to see a ring page from my bf one day...but that was 2 years ago...

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he is going to soon!! He was probably just trying to throw you off with the 2 years comment. My now-husband said something similar to try to throw me off.

By the way that ring is beautiful!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sure sounds like it.
My DH asked me on Christmas and it was soooooooooooooooooo romantic.
Well, it always is.But, it made it an even better Christmas.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw my bf was looking at ring too on Tiffany's no less(I know, right?!) but I know he would never spend that much on a ring. Anyways, that was almost a year ago and STILL no ring

But it does sound promising! Good luck!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should be doing the happy dance!
cuz it sounds like he doing some research and putting his plan into action...sooooooooo start dancing!!!!
I bet for christmas you might get a proposal...
BUT
and this is a big BUT cuz i made this mistake...
do not expect it as a christmas gift like I did last year...oh i got a nice 3 diamond neclace but it wasnt the ring with the engagement.