the Daily Thread Thursday Nov 16

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all. Rainy day here, after some intense storms last night. It was late late late when the thunder and lightning finally ended.

No picture for today, but it is the Great American Smokeout, so good luck to those who are quitting.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, good luck to anyone giving up smoking

A dry but cold day here. I've got loads to do in the house tonight before Gil comes on saturday. I gave myself a fright this morning when i realised it was thursday already!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With your organisation skills, Susan, you'll have it all sorted in a flash!
Is Gil looking forward to seeing your new place?

A bit of an overcast day here today - probably some rain to follow!
Really want to nip to the new Ikea to get some lovely yellow wellies!

Still poorly, so I think today will be taken easily!

Have a good day everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sar, I sure hope you get well soon.
You need to fight that bugger off!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Is Gil looking forward to seeing your new place?
Yes he can't wait, so i'm pleased i'm at work while he's decorating because i hate upheaval
He's been given strict instructions as well not to let the girls out their room while he's painting because Rosie walked in the paint tray when he did my old house so magnolia paw prints are the last thing i need on a dark brown sofa!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once again I feel the need to point out another holiday

T'is payroll day at work and we have someone off so I have to do payroll and answer the phone... so I guess it is just a long rainy day at work for me!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Sar, I sure hope you get well soon.
You need to fight that bugger off!
Thanks, Neet!

Originally Posted by rosiemac

Yes he can't wait, so i'm pleased i'm at work while he's decorating because i hate upheaval
He's been given strict instructions as well not to let the girls out their room while he's painting because Rosie walked in the paint tray when he did my old house so magnolia paw prints are the last thing i need on a dark brown sofa!!
It will be a nice surprise when you come home from work and he has it all done too!

I can just imagine that Rosie would just want to personalise your new suite!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darn Icklemiss, you just reminded me that I forgot to clean out my fridge yesterday...I think its more of a Saturday job anyway...
Can you tell I'm not looking forward to it..

Good morning folks, It is rainy here, but at least it will be warmer today...no turtleneck for me today

Well its almost FRIDAY which is awesome..nothing else much goin on today..

Hava a good one peeps...Get well Sar

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope you feel better soon Sarah!

I had full intentions of sleeping in today as I don't have to be to work until after 10 but Reilly had other plans

I'm going to do the finishing touches on my SS gift and I should have it sent by the end of the week!

Have a great day everyone!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good MOrning. Its a quiet day today. Our severe weather yesterday brought a tornado too close for comfort. 1/2 a block away major damage to a building. The whole side was ripped off. 2 people had minor injuries and debris is strewn all over. So I am sure there will be some clean up today. Thank goodness it wasn't my office.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I actually get to partcipate in this thread today!

I took today as a mental health day and I am so happy I did. Normally I'd sleep in. But today I'm up just relishing the fact that I am in my own home, in my pjs, and enjoying my girls! Although one of them just laid a stinky!

We're supposed to be getting yucky weather, but I still may head out to the mall or something. Actually I should try to get to this one place where I can find the final touch for my ss gift! They are only open when I'm at work except on the weekend. So if I don't go today, I can still go Saturday.

I'm not so sure I want to ge out of my jammmies!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yet another overcast day and windy too!!
Going to work on some sewing projects and another project my mom brought with her before they left to visit my sister.
Might be on late tomorrow as I have to go up to the farm tomorrow morning and cut all the pine boughs and other conifers, red twig dogwood for my customer's winter containers (and mine too!) I hope I don't get stuck in the field with my truck though!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Hava a good one peeps...Get well Sar
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I hope you feel better soon Sarah!
Thanks, Natalie and Tracy!

I just nipped out to the supermarket for some bits for tea and came across to cool toys for the cats!
Glow in the dark balls!
Needless to say I bought them, for the fun of it, and will bring them out tonight!

If nothing else, I should be able to see them when they're underneath the settee!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all (well it's 2.36am on the 17th for me!),

Had a pretty good day yesterday, got the rosette tails sent off for printing and did a photo shoot with my cat (for a cat food advert - not me, the cat btw
) and it ended with a show meeting which finished at 12.30am!

Have a good day all!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I had an upper endoscopy and biopsey. After that, I had a little bit of lunch with my mom, went to the grocery store and then picked up my pay check (i still can't drive till tomorrow) and now i'm just kinda laying around watching grey's anatomy. I also have been medicating the kittens today and watching them closely...they still are a little under the weather.