they never leave me alone!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so i wake up at 3pm, with that in need to use the bathroom feeling.
there where 2 kitties in bed with me, the third was missing.

i head to the bathroom and sitting there doing what you do in the bathroom, when all three cats come running. heyu sits on the sink, blackie sitting in front of me, and broni on the edge of the bathtub. and all three just sit there and stare at me

Really cats, i have been using the bathroom alone for most of my life, i dont need help!!! I felt like yelling LEAVE ME ALONE

hmm maybe i will get even, and take the lids off there boxs and set up a video camera see how they like it

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live alone and I haven't had a private moment in my home since I've had cats, LOL

Everything I do is supervised by a very attentive audience.

I've even tried pestering them while they're using the litter box and they don't seem to mind!!!! LOL

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL My poor kitties arent allowed in the bathroom. They caused to much trouble in there. Im so mean. I think the video taping them would be a good idea. Except Im not sure if they would really mind?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

. I think the video taping them would be a good idea. Except Im not sure if they would really mind?
i never had more then one cat at a time, until now, so i not used to that many eyes watching me,

hmm maybe if i told them i was going to post there movies on the internet

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i never had more then one cat at a time, until now, so i not used to that many eyes watching me,

hmm maybe if i told them i was going to post there movies on the internet
I would never dare do that. My girls would kill me in my sleep. They all think they are Princesses.
But I do have a pic somewhere of Kitten and Bagheera claiming a new litterbox.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i did film heyu after i changed out the whole box, cause she always go nuts when all new litter is put in, she spends about 5 min playing in the new litter, and then running around the house. its funny to watch

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i did film heyu after i changed out the whole box, cause she always go nuts when all new litter is put in, she spends about 5 min playing in the new litter, and then running around the house. its funny to watch
Kitten and Bagheera have to use it as soon as I put the litterbox down.
Well now only Kitten does it.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well last night I got up to go to the bathroom and Tavia was asleep in the floor by my bed not sure why but if its storming she sleeps in the floor. But anyway I didn't know she was there and I almost stepped on her. Then I managed to get to the bathroom with her walking infront of me and stopping ever couple of seconds. Well I get in there and she lays down by my feet and starts purring Lilly wakes up out of a sound sleep and comes in there and lays on the other side of my feet and then a second later Macy comes in there and she steps on Tavia's tail so she moves over between the toilet and the tub and my feet. And then Macy steps on my toes. So I really need privacy because I can't even hardly make it to the toilet. If I am taking a bath they all three sit and stare Lilly will all but climb in the tub with me and Macy tries to smell of my face when I am bathing and its like hey let me take my bath in peace please.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried to clost my bathroom door once.... Sibohan is a goor genie. She turns knobs, knocks etc. So closing a door does not work.

Duke has even tried to jump on my lap while i'm sitting on the throne. It's not a comfortable position to be in.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nice to l know i am not the only one.
and i wonder which mothership they are reporting to.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We also have a "Bathroom Monitor" and he name is Gracie.
It makes no difference where in the house she is or what she's doing.
As soon as someone goes into the bathroom there she is.
We still can't figure out how she knows that's where we're going

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
HAHA YEAH my Howler loves to sleep in the bathroom sink so he is always in the bathroom when one of us goes in there LOL

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Duke has even tried to jump on my lap while i'm sitting on the throne. It's not a comfortable position to be in.
a couple of my cats have done this too, that hurts!!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My rainbow bridge boy Simba had to curl up on my lap whenever I went to the bathroom. Bijou wants to curl up on my lap also, but only in our downstairs bathroom - I'll never figure them out.