My name is Cindy........

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
.....and I am a chocoholic. Every time a new chocolate candy comes on the market, I buy it and try it. I have yet to try one, that I did not like. Today, it was a Hershey's Cacao Reserve 65% cacao bar. I just polished off the whole 1.3 oz. bar.

Currently, my refrigerator contains the following items:

1/2 of a Lindt 70% cacao bar
2/3 of a Lindt 85% cacao bar
2 chocolate fudge pudding cups (originally a 6-pack)
1 KitKat Extra-Creamy
1 Oreo Choco-Stick
1 2-lb bag of assorted Halloween chocolates

The freezer holds a pint of Haagen-Daz Mayan Chocolate and 1/2 of a half-gallon carton of Extreme Moose Tracks ice creams. There is also a fresh box of devil's food cookies in the cupboard and a partial bag of Halloween chocolates in my work tote bag.

Does anybody else have the chocolate jones as badly as I do?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've become a member of this club in the past year plus! From not caring about candy or chocolate, to dying for dark chocolate - from Emily's brand dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts, to my latest passion - dagoba dark chocolate bars in lovely flavors such as Lime and Macadamia Nuts, Lavender and Blueberry, and several more.

For sheer ecstasy - a small 12 piece box of dark chocolate truffles from Woodhouse Chocolates, (www.woodhousechocolate.com - located in Napa Valley, CA)

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I did hear on the news today that chocolate is very good for your heart - right up there with aspirin

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I did hear on the news today that chocolate is very good for your heart - right up there with aspirin
Well, there you go! I'm already on aspirin therapy, now I'll tell DH, I **have** to add chocolate daily! Hah!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

See if you were a chocoholic there wouldn't be 1/2 of anything left

Where do you get these kitkat extra creamy bars?
I found them at the 99-cent store - 3 for 99-cents.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

I found them at the 99-cent store - 3 for 99-cents.
Ok - I sent my BF out in the rain and he came back with extra dark, regular, kitkat minis and some superbar of 10 small fingers (not quite mini but not full size) and no extra creamy.

At least I have plenty of chocolate until he finds it

Speaking of which - one of my 'regular' kitkats had no wafer - I am going to complain!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Speaking of which - one of my 'regular' kitkats had no wafer - I am going to complain!
So...you mean you got a complete full size chocolate only kitkat? What's the problem

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kitkat doesn't have the best chocolate - if I wanted chocolate I would have bought something better (plus they may send me lots of $$$ vouchers as an apology
)
Well, no I don't think Kitkat's have the best chocolate, but lots of folks do like them...just trying to put a happy face on your missing wafer. I don't get to post here often anymore...would love to feel like my posts were enjoyed.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

.....and I am a chocoholic.
When I read the thread title I just knew that line was going to come next!
How much of that chocolate is "guest chocolate" though? Nevermind. I think I know the answer to that too.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked up a KitKat Mocha at the grocery store but put it back!!! Now I'll have to try one. With my current weight control system I can have 1 0z 70% cocoa chocolate every other day so I have two 3.5 oz bats sitting on the kitchen counter!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like the dark and triple-chocolate KitKats - they can keep those nasty white chocolate, coffee and mint ones.

The new truffle Hershey's Kisses are good, too. They have a truffle center, wrapped in dark chocolate.

My birthday is coming up and I'll be able to count on a box of See's chocolates from Pops - HE'S a chocoholic, too.