Help Pippy Schwoahzales

stu14001

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a cat thats indoor all the time and is bout 9 years old. He's a male, and the other day he ran out of the house and started fighting with this stray cat. Anyways he won pretty good, and I was proud of him for that.

However, since then he has been acting funny. He has been sticking his tongue out alot lately, and has had bad breath(the breath isnt as bad as it was once the fight first happened though), and just doesnt sem to be acting like the same Pippy Schowoahzales we all know and love.

Does anyone know what the problem could be? I'm thinking he might have got scratched in the mouth or something? Help me out guys please!!!

Cory

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If he's acting funny, a trip to the vet is probably in order- he may have been injured, and you would need to get that assessed by a vet as soon as you can
. Hope he' better soon.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you should get him into a vet. If he is acting noticably different after fighting something is obviously wrong. He could have picked up a number of illness or problems from the stray. Has he been vaccinated ever or neutered?

We aren't vets so we can't really tell you whats wrong. Maybe if we could see him, but not accurately anyway.

Interesting name by the way, where did you come up with that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stu14001

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

I think you should get him into a vet. If he is acting noticably different after fighting something is obviously wrong. He could have picked up a number of illness or problems from the stray. Has he been vaccinated ever or neutered?

We aren't vets so we can't really tell you whats wrong. Maybe if we could see him, but not accurately anyway.

Interesting name by the way, where did you come up with that?
I'll try to get a picture up so you all can see Mr. Pippy Schwoahzales. He's a really good person but he just got real excited about fightin that other cat. I was pretty proud that he whooped it up though.

You don't think it'd be life threatening do you?

I believe his name is German. I also have a little girly whos name is Suggie Smalls!

trixtersmomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cory, has he had his shots? Also, if you see any pus, it is probably an abscess (ie; the smell). They happens when the cat gets bitten, and he will need antibiotics. Please get him into the vet ASAP just to be safe! I hope he feels better soon!