My baby Sebastian

myboys15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today I put my little boy Sebastain to rest. He was 15 years old and a great boy. He was a Sable Tonkenese. He would headbutt me when I told him that I loved him. And, if he was in his favorite spot way up high, he would give me the love eyes. He loved Roast Beef and Whipped Cream. If someone went into the Kitchen, he was right behind them. When he was younger he would bite our ankles, when we opened the fridge. We played hide and go seek and Hockey. I would put the laundery basket behind him, tipped over, and he would defend the goal from mice. He was a great goal tender. He would beat the crap out of his older brother, Marty, because Sebastian was top cat. His brother loved him, so much that Marty would groom Sebastian until Sebastian would hit him. Sebastian also would hit him when Marty would smell his butt to much. Sebastian was dark and his brother is light colored that when they both went into the round cat bed, they looked like ying and Yang. When Sebastian got sick the first time Marty groomed him and when he got very sick this time Marty sat on him, literally. He was my little baby and I told him to never leave me. But, he did not want to leave me, he had fight in him, but I could not see him suffer anymore. He knows that mama did everything she could but he was just too sick and old.
Sebastian 10/06
My pretty lil' boy

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful boy. Im very sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace Sebastian.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a beautiful boy. You were together for fifteen wonderful years.
My condolences to you and Marty.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP Sweet Sebastian

Watch over your Mom -- she's hurting big time right now.

to you -- you did all you could for your boy and then you let him go with dignity -- the most loving thing you could do.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is so painful when we have to let go.

Sebastain will be with you in your heart until you are together again.
RIP beloved Sebastain.

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been following your posts about Sebastian since I joined. You did everything you could and I'm very sorry for your loss.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy.

RIP Sebastian.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myboys15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much. My heart is hurting but it makes it easier to breath knowing that I did let him go with dignity and before the pain was too much.

Thank you!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your sad loss.

Rest in Peace and play Sebastian. Enjoy your time at Rainbow Bridge.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Play happily over the bridge, Sebastian!

bimbo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful boy, I feel so bad for you, I too had to let my Snow go last week . She was 16 years old and in such ill health. It hurts so, bless you. What a wonderful tribute you wrote for him.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SchwarzeKatz

I have been following your posts about Sebastian since I joined. You did everything you could and I'm very sorry for your loss.
i was so sorry to hear he needed your strength to make such a painful decision.
to you during this sorrowful time. my prayers go out to you.
Sebastian - look for my Mouse - she'll show you around!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh sweetie, I'm so very sorry. I'd been reading your thread about Sebastian, and knew you were doing everything you could for your little man. I know how much you're hurting; please take comfort in knowing that you made the best, the most loving decision for him. It truly will get better, but for now allow yourself all the time you need to grieve.
You & your family have my very deepest sympathies.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost your sweet, handsome boy.
RIP Sebastian. You were loved.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myboys15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your support and good vibes. I know that I did the best I could have done for my boy. I Loved him, feed him, pilled him, medicated him, hugged him, kissed him and most of all gave him the best life I could. And, when he was not living anymore, made the decision to let him go play over the rainbow. I will miss the nightly strangulation sessions as he tries to suffocate...I am sorry as he tried to suffocated me with his tummy. The yelling when I would be late with his meals. And, the gentle patting of my face to get me up in the morning to make his breakfast. We had so many good times together and I have so many happy memories of him. Yesterday, I thought that my life was over. How could I go on without my boy??

Luckily, his brother, Marty, only wants to be held and loved today, so I can go on.... I took a picture of my boy, and put the fur that I cut off of him in the frame. I put the frame up high, just where he used to sleep. This way whenever I pass the bookshelf my boy is looked down at me. I wish that I had gotten a paw print but it is ok....it is difficult to think when one feels like her life is over.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You and Marty will hold each other and help each other to live through your pain, and move to the place where the memories are only sweet ones. The day will come, but it takes as long as it takes. Be gentle with yourself.