TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Finally...Wedding pictures!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finally...Wedding pictures!!!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I'm only going to link to the gallery because there are 478 images!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thecases/sets/

Enjoy!!
post #2 of 23
Jade, the pics are just beautiful, truly!!
post #3 of 23
They are beautiful!

You and I had the exact same dress, with some slight differences in the top! Seriously, I think it's by the same designer, and I have the exact same picture of my bridesmaid tying the laces in the back! How wierd is that?!?



Sorry to hijack, just thought that was cool!

I love the kind of pictures your photographer took, those are so great!!!
post #4 of 23
your pictures are lovely! I love your dress too!!!
post #5 of 23
Jade those are beautiful photos! I love your dress!
post #6 of 23
Thank you for sharing your pictures!!!

You were a beautiful bride
post #7 of 23
Gorgeous photos!!!!! I love the bridal party album, you guys look like you're having so much fun!!

Your dress is gorgeous and I LOVE the pic of your bridesmaid doing up your dress!

I smiled the entire way through - you can tell you're all really enjoying the day, which is the best way to approach a wedding!
post #8 of 23
Oh how beautiful! Your dress was stunning!
post #9 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissintheSouth View Post
They are beautiful!

You and I had the exact same dress, with some slight differences in the top! Seriously, I think it's by the same designer, and I have the exact same picture of my bridesmaid tying the laces in the back! How wierd is that?!?



Sorry to hijack, just thought that was cool!

I love the kind of pictures your photographer took, those are so great!!!
I did try that one on! It IS by the same designer, Maggie Sottero. I didn't get that one because I wasn't comfortable with how much I was showing. But I loved the skirt so much, I'm glad there was one with a different top.
post #10 of 23
You are such a good looking couple!
post #11 of 23
Beautiful photos I hope you have a long and happy life together
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissintheSouth View Post
They are beautiful!

You and I had the exact same dress, with some slight differences in the top! Seriously, I think it's by the same designer, and I have the exact same picture of my bridesmaid tying the laces in the back! How wierd is that?!?



Sorry to hijack, just thought that was cool!

I love the kind of pictures your photographer took, those are so great!!!
I love looking at wedding pictures! How do you view the photos in your album? I tried the slide show and all of the pictures are mini sized thumbnails.
post #13 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
I love looking at wedding pictures! How do you view the photos in your album? I tried the slide show and all of the pictures are mini sized thumbnails.
you have to click on each thumbnail

Jade - you (and everyone else) looked amazing and so happy!
post #14 of 23
Beautiful PICS
post #15 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
you have to click on each thumbnail
I saw emrldsky's album without a problem.

I'm referring to MissintheSouth's album. When I click on the thumbnail, all I get is another thumbnail. When I click "Zoom", all I get is the thumbnail. All the pictures seem to be only thumbnail sized.
post #16 of 23
Very Lovely indeed
post #17 of 23
Very beautiful!
post #18 of 23
Absolutely fantastic photos!
post #19 of 23
i love my work internet,
flickr come up as a porn site., I am sure the pics are great.
post #20 of 23
You are a beautiful bride. Great pics
post #21 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
I saw emrldsky's album without a problem.

I'm referring to MissintheSouth's album. When I click on the thumbnail, all I get is another thumbnail. When I click "Zoom", all I get is the thumbnail. All the pictures seem to be only thumbnail sized.
Unfortunately the pics I downloaded off the photog website ended up all being small.

If you are really bored and want to look at my real wedding pictures, go to:
www.pictage.com and enter
adri570@hotmail.com
password: adrianne
post #22 of 23
Congratulations again!..
What a completle and great photo album
you looks terrific on the pics black & white!!!!
Hubby must be so proud of you!...

Congratulations again my friend, all my best wishes for your lovely marriage!
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissintheSouth View Post
Unfortunately the pics I downloaded off the photog website ended up all being small.

If you are really bored and want to look at my real wedding pictures, go to:
www.pictage.com and enter
adri570@hotmail.com
password: adrianne
Thank you I enjoyed looking at them. It looked like a huge wedding! Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Congratulations again!..
What a completle and great photo album
you looks terrific on the pics black & white!!!!
I agree! I loved the black and white ones.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Finally...Wedding pictures!!!