Dr. Phil's show about the cat hoarder is on

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For those of you who were talking about it recently, Dr. Phil's show about the lady with 200+ cats is on at the moment.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh if I watched that I'd be
I just can't watch those things animal cops, emergancy vet oh no. Can't stand when one animal kills another hubby just turns it right off I am the absloute worst at petsmart when they have cats, WILL NOT go to the pound forgetabout it ... I can't say enough about eveyone that does rescue and foster but I simply could not, look at me I kept 6 out of 8 that I got...

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm missing it. DH is watching X Files, so he has the t.v at the moment.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watched it. She seems like a nice enough woman, and means well, but with that many cats she's way in over her head.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I watched it. She seems like a nice enough woman, and means well, but with that many cats she's way in over her head.
I agree - I was so happy to hear that she was spaying/neutering and giving them all their shots!
I really do hope she can get them adopted out, or find reasonable means to keep them.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's fine to rescue cats, but is she adopting any out? Looks like she was just taking them in. I taped it but the tape ran out half way through.
Seems to me she's in over her head. I can understand why the neighbours are so annoyed with her.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

It's fine to rescue cats, but is she adopting any out? Looks like she was just taking them in. I taped it but the tape ran out half way through.
Seems to me she's in over her head. I can understand why the neighbours are so annoyed with her.
She says that she has adopted some out, but I think she needs to adopt a lot more out than she already has.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

She says that she has adopted some out, but I think she needs to adopt a lot more out than she already has.
Thanks