Radio question of the day: 11/15/06

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Coffee. I know that is awful for me, but I hate eating breakfast before I go to work!

On the mornings I run, I eat a piece of toast with honey and peanut butter, which I usually have to force myself to eat in the car on the way to the run.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whatever fits into the toaster: bagel, bread or waffles. On Sunday mornings, I treat myself to breakfast out.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally its pop tarts or cereal. Sometimes if I have time I swing by McDonalds and get a sausage biscuit.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well..I usually to do not eat breakfast...but I have to force myself now...so I usually eat cereal...

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bagel sandwich with egg and bacon and some kind of juice. Lucky we have a restaurant right here at work, so I do have choices if I change my mind. Plus I don't have to get up early and fix anything.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kinda go through phases with breakfast. I'll eat something pretty much every day for a while, then I'll change it. Right now it's Irish oatmeal.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on what i'm allowed to eat at times with my GI issues. Lately, it's been a bagel with light strawberry cream cheese on it and some fruit.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Either 2 pieces of whole wheat toast topped with Skippy peanut butter and strawberry jam, with a glass of water, or a cup of bran flakes with a cup of milk, and 2 clementines. It depends on what I'll be having later on in the day: I'm on Weight Watchers, and the first breakfast is a 7-point meal, whereas the second breakfast is only 4 points (and gives me 1 serving of milk and 1 serving of fruits/vegetables).

I'm very predictable.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A cup of coffee while I check email and TCS, then a coffee and a muffin or cinnamon bun when I get in to the office. Weekends and holidays, we don't do breakfast, because by the time we're mobile, it's time for brunch and I do a hot meal, eggs of some sort with bacon or ham, or French toast or waffles, or something of that sort...

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Either coffee or Coke and a pack of pop-tarts. Of course Fridays are different. Fridays are bagel days here at work.
I have a sesame seed bagel with vegetable cream cheese.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lately it's been a sausage patty on a bun. Though this morning I started with a swig of orange juice and a piece of chocolate.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

Either 2 pieces of whole wheat toast topped with Skippy peanut butter and strawberry jam, with a glass of water, or a cup of bran flakes with a cup of milk, and 2 clementines. It depends on what I'll be having later on in the day: I'm on Weight Watchers, and the first breakfast is a 7-point meal, whereas the second breakfast is only 4 points (and gives me 1 serving of milk and 1 serving of fruits/vegetables).

I'm very predictable.
I'm on WW too- but what do you mean the first (7 pts) & second (4 pts) breakfasts?!??

I have some options I rotate through (usually I have about 5 pts for breakfast)

- English muffin w/ peanut butter
- Egg mcmuffin (homemade!) sometimes with or without cheese
- Scrambled eggs
- Special K cereal
- Oatmeal
- Then sometimes I add a glass of OJ or milk depending on what I'm having.

If I'm running late I grab my english muffins & pb and make myself something to eat at work! I never skip breakfast- I would pass out by 10:00!!!