The Nutty Nut Stalker strikes two days in a row!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is what I found at my mailbox today when I went home for lunch.....I think my nut stalker is out of control!!!
This one was postmarked Appleton, WI. Whoever is sending these is going to tons of trouble to confuse me! It's working!! I thought it might be my SS box when I first saw it, but then thought no.....this is a nut thing! I was right!!

Whoever sent this.......THANK YOU!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is cute! You gotta find out who is sending all this stuf. Or is everyon eon TCS in on this?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure Neet and Lois have something to do with all these nutty things being delivered, but I'm sure someone or other people have thier hands in this as well!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

She's really making out here I'm not sending mine now
Awwww, what is it you have for me Lois??? I stiill want it!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I'm sure Neet and Lois have something to do with all these nutty things being delivered, but I'm sure someone or other people have thier hands in this as well!
HOnest to God cross my
I havent sent mine yet
Hold off on that hammer or you may regret it to

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey, how'd we get in on this?
I've only been here about 6 months, and don't know anyone here that well. There are others that have been your friends a LOT longer.

And all Lois and I have done is be your friends and try to resolve these ""issues" you have with nuts and hammers. SHEESH! Gratitude. We get blame.

I will proudly say that I did not spend any of my hard earned money on these objects. If I had, I would make sure I got credit for them.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Hey, how'd we get in on this?
I've only been here about 6 months, and don't know anyone here that well. There are others that have been your friends a LOT longer.

And all Lois and I have done is be your friends and try to resolve these ""issues" you have with nuts and hammers. SHEESH! Gratitude. We get blame.

I will proudly say that I did not spend any of my hard earned money on these objects. If I had, I would make sure I got credit for them.
Ahhh excuse me weren't you the bigtime briibeber (
) the other day
I know that's not spelled correct

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Ahhh excuse me weren't you the bigtime briibeber (
) the other day
I know that's not spelled correct
I tried supplementing people's incomes with gifts in exchange for their votes, but it didn't pan out. No one took me up on anything.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I suspect you guys because two of them were postmarked around where your from! Lois, what are you sending????????????

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, I suspect you guys because two of them were postmarked around where your from! Lois, what are you sending????????????

will bring something, but I'm wondering if a Curio may be in order

How many people live over the Rainbow? Where is Neeto at? she's pretty Neeto if I don't say so myself even if she's only 6 mos old pretty darn funny to