greetings !

luv my puddins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
just wanted to say hello to you all. i'm a transplanted northerner finding myself in louisiana. having to leave two of my four cats up north; i've recently adopted a stray.. or i should say she adopted me.
so now i'm the proud critter mom of 3 furbabies and two dogs..
talk about a 3 ring circus !!!!!!!!

have a great day !

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and a warm welcome from Spain and my kitty crew
Its great here, with lots of advice, help and support............oh and we have a bit of fun now and then

Your fur-family look a real bunch of cuties

Enjoy the forums !!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome all to TheCatSite!

Hope your northerners are in loving and secure care?!! Your cats are ALL so cute! Thank you for caring, and for rescuing -- we are all rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course!, and our devoted servant has lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life. There are 9 of us here! And King Nicolas T. Cat is the eldest, at 16+. Abby looks a lot like our Baby Su, who's two. And CC looks like our Tarifa tortie girl! Dusty, Missy, Boo, and Stash are very cute, too -- little black ones are very special to us!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS

Don't you mean you have a five ring circus?

If you need any help finding your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help in any way that I can

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luv my puddins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Hi and a warm welcome from Spain and my kitty crew
Its great here, with lots of advice, help and support............oh and we have a bit of fun now and then

Your fur-family look a real bunch of cuties

Enjoy the forums !!
thanks mooficat

hope you and your crew are having a great day.. give em a good scratch behind the ears for me please

luv my puddins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Welcome all to TheCatSite!

Hope your northerners are in loving and secure care?!! Your cats are ALL so cute! Thank you for caring, and for rescuing -- we are all rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course!, and our devoted servant has lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life. There are 9 of us here! And King Nicolas T. Cat is the eldest, at 16+. Abby looks a lot like our Baby Su, who's two. And CC looks like our Tarifa tortie girl! Dusty, Missy, Boo, and Stash are very cute, too -- little black ones are very special to us!
oops.. i forgot that part lol.. yes they live with my ex husband and my two sons.. and are being loved and very well cared for.

thank you for the sweet comments and the warm welcome

luv my puddins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Hi & welcome to TCS

Don't you mean you have a five ring circus?

If you need any help finding your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help in any way that I can
ROFL ! Yep.. five ring circus would be a better term for it !!!

Nice to meet you clixpix

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What a bunch of beauties you've got there!!! I'm sorry you had to part with some, but atleast they are being cared for and you have room to help rescue a few more. (you ALWAYS have room for more..!! )

Enjoy yourself here and try not to get addicted!!!