It's Scavenger Hunt Time!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Update: The newsletter has been launched and we have a winner!!! The winning post is on this thread, so if you don't want spoilers and want to play the game... just check your inbox for Kitty Bytes and play. In case you are not yet subscribed, here's a link to the online edition of our newsletter:
http://www.kittybytes.com/november2006.html

Our newsletter Kitty Bytes will be launched within the hour and within it lies the first clue of the TCS November 2006 Scavenger Hunt.

The first person to go through the whole hunt, will find a phrase hidden in the last page. He or she needs to get back here to this thread and post that phrase. The first to post the phrase gets a special gift from TCS for the hoildays -

Scavenger Hunt Prize

I hope you are all subscribed to Kitty Bytes by now
... let the hunt begin!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hope you'r subscribed to Kitty Bytes
If not, hurry up, you may just get in time for the newsletter about to be launched any minute now -
www.kittybytes.com

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't wait what time do they send out the new letters? I signed up a few weeks ago and havent got a news letter will it becoming only this morning?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
The newsletter has been launched! We have over 12,000 subscribers, so to avoid choking our server, they are being sent out in batches. Usually takes about 4 hours for all of the emails to go out... they are being sent right now...

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Bump... I keep checking this thread, waiting for our winner! Post here if you're doing the hunt

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I subscribed a while ago, and STILL no newsletter.

I'm starting to think it won't get through the AOL server. Stinky-poo.