the Daily Thread Wednesday Nov 15

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all, HAPPY HUMP DAY!

Nice and warm here today, but storms coming in later. They even mentioned a nor-easter for the weekend -

Here's a holiday for our friends in Colorado.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Neet, your sig says 'a bakers dozen +2' but I only count 14 kitties!

Sunny day here today - hopefully it'll throw some rainbows through my crystals later!
OOPS! Smartypants.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!, just getting ready for work again. I hope you all have a great day

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

OOPS! Smartypants.
I thought maybe you had got another kitty and not told us

An easier day for me, I can go in slightly later for a change, the weatherman tells me the weather is 'seasonal' whatever that means with him (he can't get it right when it is actually raining outside when he is talking
)

I want my sister to hurry up and let us welcome my new niece into the world (or as she put it 'drop this sprog so I ain't fat no more' - obviously pregnancy had a bad effect on her grammar and it is driving my mum crazy!)

Today (just for your knowledge) is also 'America Recycles Day' and 'Clean out your Fridge' day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I thought maybe you had got another kitty and not told us
That would probably be after I told you Dave was kicking me out, as I think one more MIGHT put him over the edge! But he does love me and the fluffalorium!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21
Well I guess that settles it, I gotta clean out my stinky fridge TODAY!!

Good morning all

Just havin a coffee getting ready for work. Headin off to the gym later on.....thats about it..OH, and I guess I'll be cleaning out my fridge..that is going to suck..

Last night, Trout was curled up in my legs sleeping...it was so cute.. Then this morning she played mouse by herself with a toy ON ME from 7-7:30am...Aaaaaaaaaaah!! Little scamp!

Have a good one

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Well I finished shopping for my SS last night! They are getting a few cute things!
So hopefully I can get it wrapped and packed and mailed out tomorrow at lunch! I ma so excited to get it in the mail!!

Happy Hump Day!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening!

Fairly decent day and I'm still stressed out...Reece has about 5 days to delivery! It sort of rained from 12pm and just stopped about 2 hours ago....

Otherwise...

Have a good day everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The wetherman says "partly cloudy" today but the sun is out now. Might cut down some perennials up by the house this afternoon.
I must have prepared some food that gave Neil and I stomach aches last night-I'm still feeling the effects!! Hopefully that will lead me to buy less at the grocery store later when I run errands.
Have a great day!!!