I really miss my girls!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As some of you may know, I live two different places at the moment. I Live at my house where my girls (abilene, jasmine, isabella, velvet, sophie, and ginger) are. I've been staying at Colin's house (about 15 minutes away) since I got ringworm this summer (august) to prevent my animals and mom from getting it. Well, I haven't really been able to love on my girls or pet them at all since i've had ringworm and it's driving me crazy - i miss them sooo much and they just don't understand when i'm at my house why I can't hold them,etc like i normally would.
I currently have a litter of 5 foster kittens at Colins house which have ringworm and URI's so they cannot be kept at my house for risk of spreading their health problems to my girls. After this batch of foster kittens, I "might" ....might being the key word
take a break for a month or so during the Christmas holiday if there aren't any needy kittens at that time at my shelter. (lol....like that will happen
) / Anyways, so after my current kittens are better, they will be placed up for adoption and hopefully then I will be able to go back to my house. It finally looks like my last spot of ringworm (on my wrist) is clearing up- so I think i should be good as new soon....hopefully, so that way i won't have to worry about exposing my mom or furbabies to it. My mom had major surgery not too long ago, and since then, if she gets any kind of infection, it could compromise her health- so that's another reason i haven't been at my house much, because I was sooooo scared I would give my mom ringworm and make her sick. / Thankfully that hasn't happened though. So hopefully, after thanksgiving i'm hoping the foster kittens will be well enough to be placed up for adoption, and my ringworm will be gone so that I can go back home to my furbabies. (Until then, my mom has graciously been taking care of them for me - she loves them as much as i do lol- because of the risk to her health and to the animals health- she's soo awesome to have done that
). I guess tonight though i'm just really really missing my girls
I have NEVER not been able to hold my animals or spend time with them and it is absolutely devistating that i've not been able to really hold them or pet them since August. (The ringworm kittens i can hold/handle since they already have it- I deep clean Colin's house regurally and spray everything down with tek-trol, i also and very strick on their meds and their medicated baths). I REALLY miss my furbabies right now....i feel like the worse mommy ever because I haven't really been able to be around them much these last few months.
They just don't understand eithor- they look all confused when I can't hold them or pet them..it breaks my heart
/ Sorry if that was long, I just had to vent- i'm really missing my furbabies tonight

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh My heart goes out to you, I know how much you would miss them I know I would, Hopefully shortly things will be all good then you can Love them all up, I'm sure they miss you to but it's nice to know that they are in Mom's care isn't it, no one like Mom, even though we think no one does it like we do...I'll be thinking about you
Hopeing things are all better really soon...Take care

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Sweetie I'm sorry. I couldnt imagine not being able to cuddle with any of my girls.
I hope you can give them all the attention they want soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Ahhh My heart goes out to you, I know how much you would miss them I know I would, Hopefully shortly things will be all good then you can Love them all up, I'm sure they miss you to but it's nice to know that they are in Mom's care isn't it, no one like Mom, even though we think no one does it like we do...I'll be thinking about you
Hopeing things are all better really soon...Take care
Thankyou. I appreciate that. I was looking through my photobucket pictures of them a minute ago and got all upset because I miss them soo much. I have never been away from my girls like that. I still go home just about every day or so to see them, but it's just not the same. I'm really missing them. My ringworm on my arm seems to be going away- so i hope it is completly healed up now. It's taken forever to heal! / It is definitely nice to have my mom taking care of them- I know they are in excellent hands with her- she loves them sooo much! She has been soo sweet the entire time and has been really understanding - she also was scared of getting ringworm (due to her recent surgery, ANY kind of infection , fungal or not could really compromise her health) so, she said she didn't mind at all. She's really great to do that, and I know their in good hands with her- it's just that i'm sooo used to doing everything for them, that it feels aweful not to be able to hold them or properly care for them at the moment. Hopefully in the next week or two though, I will be able to go back home. I'm sooo homesick right now- isn't that funny, and i'm only 15 minutes down the road. / I really love being with Colin and Fosters and my little foster kitties , but I just really miss my girls right now is all.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well sometimes the right thing to do is not the thing we want to do the most.
It will be over soon, and can go love on your cats to the point that they think you are a crazy human .

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

well sometimes the right thing to do is not the thing we want to do the most.
It will be over soon, and can go love on your cats to the point that they think you are a crazy human .
yup...i miss them thinking i'm a crazy human

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol my father is staying with me, and he said that he can tell when i get up at night.
cause if the cats are with him, they all go racing for the bed room

so i guess i am just crazy human also.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol my father is staying with me, and he said that he can tell when i get up at night.
cause if the cats are with him, they all go racing for the bed room

so i guess i am just crazy human also.
lol..Velvet does that to me as well- she's my little shadow
she follows me everywhere. It's soooo sweet!
/ little Ruger is starting to do that as well....lol....he follows me around everywhere and then he will run right in front of me, turn around and scream at me for attention and hugs
/(thanks for cheering me up a bit!)