The first step is admitting it

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you have a problem when you wake up in the middle of the night, and instead of nipping to the bathroom and back to bed, you consider turning on your PC and logging in just so you can 'check a few threads'.

Yeah, that was me sometime last night.

Worse, I have a problem with sleep walking - so I really wish that idea hadn't popped into my head.

So, if I'm here and weird - weirder than usual anyway - that's probably why.

Feel free to tell me to go back to bed. I frequently listen.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

thats just too funny

I frequently sleep walk as well and have done some nutty things in my sleep (aparently). As of yet, I dont believe I have logged on here though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

thats just too funny

I frequently sleep walk as well and have done some nutty things in my sleep (aparently). As of yet, I dont believe I have logged on here though
Last week I had to call my vet's office and check with the receptionist because I'd dreamt that I'd taken a call from one of the vets there. It hit all of my 'that might just have happened' alarms, so I just had to ring. Thankfully, the vet I talked to in the dream is on vacation, so it couldn't have happened. I felt really stupid having to explain it to her, though.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've done odd stuff in my sleep...but I doubt I've crossed the house in the middle of the night to check anything on the computer. Too chilly! Gotta get back under the covers!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Last week I had to call my vet's office and check with the receptionist because I'd dreamt that I'd taken a call from one of the vets there. It hit all of my 'that might just have happened' alarms, so I just had to ring. Thankfully, the vet I talked to in the dream is on vacation, so it couldn't have happened. I felt really stupid having to explain it to her, though.
I feel you. I can't tell you how many times I've woken up and felt guilty for telling someone off, and then it never really happened. There was a time where I didn't talk to someone for over a week until I realized I had dreamt it.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to sleepwalk - haven't in years (or I don't think I have - how would I know)! Never gone online in my sleep though!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've woken up annoyed at hubby and cranky with him until he's finally asked what's wrong and I've realised I dreamed him doing something that annoyed me which is why I was cranky at him
Lucky his response was to laugh

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s how she does it!

All week I have been wondering just how the heck Susie can rack up the posts.

If my calculations are correct she hit the 15,000 mark on Sunday the 4th and here it is only 10 days later and sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s already at 15,637 thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s 637 new posts!

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve been on here since May 26 and all I have managed is a mere 125 posts. I was going to post the question until I saw this.

That must be the answer. Susie walks in her sleep!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I've woken up annoyed at hubby and cranky with him until he's finally asked what's wrong and I've realised I dreamed him doing something that annoyed me which is why I was cranky at him
Lucky his response was to laugh
I've been told by my husband that I'm not allowed to dream about him. Every time, he cheats on me
. Not really sure where it comes from but he gets into trouble (not really
)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You know you have a problem when you wake up in the middle of the night, and instead of nipping to the bathroom and back to bed, you consider turning on your PC and logging in just so you can 'check a few threads'.

Worse, I have a problem with sleep walking - so I really wish that idea hadn't popped into my head.

OMG! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Last night I woke up around 2am and couldn't fall back asleep. I laid there and laid there and tossed and turned and then the though hit me..... "I wonder if I have any email?" LMAO So I got out of bed to check, LOL

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to escape the house at night in my sleep. I also talk in my sleep. I wake up in weird places in my sleep. Several times Ive woken up curled in front of the door with a chair beside me obvioulsy I had tried to escape. Ive also waken up curled up on the bathroom floor several times. And a couple times down in the cold dirt floored basement. I walk in my sleep alot.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For those that sleep walk, that would have to be rough!!!.
Only once in my life did i wake up and not know where i was.

after bouncing around to like 5 different countries, i finally got home,
i wwas so wiped out that i went to sleep in my bed room still dressed.
i woke up, to pitch black, and i could hear the fan running. My first thought was it was the jet engines still running, but then i thought, why is it dark ,
and why am i flat on my back

lol sat up , and started to yell for itta . well the door opened, and my father was standing there, and asked me what the He** was wrong with me, and what gribish was i talking(i guess i was asking for itta in indoenisan) . It was only 9 at night.

anyway it was not a good feeling.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleepwalk and talk in my sleep- i'm wondering how many laughs Colin has gotten at my expense

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people

I get the feeling your in line for a lot of stick now !!

Originally Posted by CheshireCat

Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s how she does it!

All week I have been wondering just how the heck Susie can rack up the posts.

That must be the answer. Susie walks in her sleep!

I know i have walked in my sleep and No I am not going into details...too embarrassing

But I can say my next door neighbour walks in her sleep,I saw her getting in her car one night to go to the all night shop and she had her nightdress on with her coat over the top...I thought she was in a rush for painkillers or something till I saw she had no shoes on

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleepwalk and sleeptalk frequently. I have since I was a little girl. My mom had to put chain locks on the very tops of the doors so I couldn't get outside. Just last night I woke up standing on the end of our bed. I have no idea what I was doing. It can be very scary at times, because you have absolutely no control of yourself. DH often has some very funny stories to tell in the mornings though!

Last week I was pestering him so bad in his sleep, he actually went and slept on the futon in the spare bedroom!!
He said I kept stealing his covers and pillows, even though I had my own, and kept taunting him like I was in kindergarden!!
I have no idea whats wrong with me!