My Chachi..

angier106

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi.
Sorry to post again with the same problem but my Chachi hasn't returned home.
For the past couple of weeks I had posted that she seemed "mad" all the time, growling at her kittys when they get near her. Last time I saw her, she was growling and "twisting" around. Could that be a reason she's staying away?
I have posted signs and went to the shelter and Thank God that they haven't gotten her at the shelter. That gives me hope that she is still here in the neighborhood. I talked to the lady at the shelter and she told me that there wasn't any record of my Chachi's description for the past week.
Once again, could this be a territorial behavior?
Thanks again.
Angie

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angier106

Hi.
Sorry to post again with the same problem but my Chachi hasn't returned home.
For the past couple of weeks I had posted that she seemed "mad" all the time, growling at her kittys when they get near her. Last time I saw her, she was growling and "twisting" around. Could that be a reason she's staying away?
I have posted signs and went to the shelter and Thank God that they haven't gotten her at the shelter. That gives me hope that she is still here in the neighborhood. I talked to the lady at the shelter and she told me that there wasn't any record of my Chachi's description for the past week.
Once again, could this be a territorial behavior?
Thanks again.
Angie
I would be worth a call to try this 24/7 pet recovery service: 1-800-HELP-4-PETS. You will also be able to talk to a real person about it. Best of luck.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Has Chachi been spayed? I see that you mentioned she's growling at her kitty's, I didnt know if you are talking about kittens. If she hasnt, shes probably out getting pregant again and will probably stay gone for a good two weeks........just a thought.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Has Chachi been spayed? I see that you mentioned she's growling at her kitty's, I didnt know if you are talking about kittens. If she hasnt, shes probably out getting pregant again and will probably stay gone for a good two weeks........just a thought.
Unfortunately this is true. If she was not spayed after her kittens, chances are pretty good she will be back and pregnant again.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its a definite if she isnt spayed ..... my "just a thought" doesnt fit there .....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angier106

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
she has been spayed. It was done this past July. Acutally her "kittys" are 2 yrs and the last ones she had are 8 months.
Thanks for your replies.
Angie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by angier106

she has been spayed. It was done this past July. Acutally her "kittys" are 2 yrs and the last ones she had are 8 months.
Thanks for your replies.
Angie
Ok good, then thats not it .......

Has the growling at her kittys just started?
Have you tried to put food out for her? or followed any of the advice on here for a lost cat? I know on your other thread I posted a link of some good advice to follow in looking for a cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angier106

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
the growling/hissing began after she was spayed, she'd get angry at them and run from them.
I have left food and I even shake the dry cat food box making noise. Sometimes she used to come after hearing it.
I will re read the link that you left me on the other thread.
Thanks again.
Angie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes please do. There are many things you can do to be proactive in finding her. Then you can come back and we can help figure out why she has started growling at her kitty's, which could be from several things. Good Luck in finding her